Chapter 13

Blood/Swearing

--------

     As Five continues to ramble on about the apocalypse

     As Five continues to ramble on about the apocalypse. My head feels funny; it doesn't ache, only feels fuzzy. I barely remember most of what happened. Of course, I knew the crucial parts: seeing Daniella and Hector, fighting with Hector, then getting dizzy and passing out, and now here.

    How am I even here? I know I hadn't teleported. Possible Five had done something, fucked with time again. I stare over at the clock along the wall, ten a.m. Excuse me? Wasn't it two p.m.? Man, Five has to stop playing around with time.

    It takes me a second to bring myself back into the moment. "Harold Jenkins. This is who we have to stop," Five said, sipping his coffee.

"Who the fuck is Harold Jenkins?" I asked, crossing my arms together. Whoever he was better to have a good fucking explanation for why the world's ending and I had to spend forty-five years away from my siblings and live in a wasteland.

"I don't know...yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him, and we have to do it now," Five answered, placing the cup on the counter beside him. Everyone looks at Five, conflicted on how to respond until Luther speaks up.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know." Five replied. Well, that isn't a helpful answer. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. That is so helpful; thanks, Mr. Five Hargreeves.

    "Wait, so you just know his name? That's it," Diego spoke. 

    "That's enough," Five responded. Doesn't feel like enough. There is a high chance there are a half-dozen Harolds in the city. Harold is a typical name for old people. I leaned against the sofa, relaxing my head on my knuckles.

    "Question, does this Harold happen to be an old guy? I can gladly hurt someone, but the elderly are too far. Not sure my mother would approve," I joked; Klaus chuckled as I tried to hide mine.

    Five sighed. "Albert... He. Is. Going. To. End. The. World. Should it matter if he is old or not?" Five hissed, gesturing at his words.

    I smiled and nodded. Five rolled his eyes at my response. "Five, my mother is a huge believer in God. Not sure she'd be okay with me causing harm to an elderly man, especially one named Harold."

    "Alberto, there is no point in saving someone who wants to end the world! Wrap that around your head-" Five spoke before Luther cut him off.

    "Five! Please argue with your boyfriend later; we have a crisis at hand that needs our attention," Luther interrupts Five, more pissed than before. Five and I rolled our eyes simultaneously. Luther continued the conversation from a minute ago.