𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

Alberto Ruiz always felt out of place, like he wasn't supposed to exist. Which is true he wasn't. Alberto was one of the forty-three children born on October 1st, 1989, around the 12th hour of the day. His mother thought of him as some Jesus; she felt Alberto was a gift from god. His father hated him, sometimes beating him to the ground for fun.

It was never understood why he was here on this Earth until Alberto realized he could do unbelievable things. Stuff that no one can even imagine. It sucks that he got stuck in the future with piles of dead bodies and dust. With a guy who eats cockroaches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

---

Alberto Ruiz portrayed by Marcel Ruiz

"I've known you for forty-three years. And you don't even know what donde esta means."

Older Alberto Ruiz portrayed by Oscar Isaac

"Are you teaching me how to speak Spanish, Blanco?"

---

Disclaimer:

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THIS IS SIMPLY AN AU

Warning:

Topics like death, suicide, and trauma will be discussed vividly, such as violence and excessive swearing. There will be smut. To be clear, Five is 58 years old, and Alberto is 60. Besides, this isn't about Aidan and Marcel.

A/N: I will get started on the story soon after this. It will be difficult because I just returned from a trip and have terrible jet lag. I will try to post the first chapter within a week. I hope you will like this story because this will be the first one I am posting. Thank you for reading.