𝟏𝟏. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

OVER the past few days, Natalia and Oscar spent what felt like every second together. It was an attempt for them to reconnect and get to know each other better.

At first, Natalia was positive that their chemistry would be hard to spark back up. However, she was wrong. The vibes between the two were almost the same.

The only visible difference were their age and new personalities, specifically Oscar's. After spending about 4 years in prison, Oscar became colder and way more serious.

Natalia noticed this when Oscar would take his business calls and talk to his friends. For the most part, he didn't like to bring her around anything that had to do with the Santos. He didn't want Natalia involved in any of that.

On top of that, Natalia could be a loose cannon. Having her involved with them would cause many problems. So, he tried to keep her away from that.

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"I have to go." Natalia giggled, pulling away from Oscar. The two were in front of her school, sitting in the Diaz's boy impala.

"Kick it later?" Oscar asked. "Can't. I'm busy." Natalia said making Oscar groan. "So when can I see you?" Oscar asked. "You'll see me when you see me." Natalia teased, getting out the boy's car.

Oscar admired the girl and made sure she got all the way inside the gym before driving off.

When Natalia entered, she was immediately greeted by her best friend. "I feel like I haven't seen your face in forever." Maritza said. "You literally seen me yesterday." Natalia chuckled. "Feels like forever." Maritza sighed.

"Ladies! I need you all stretched and lined up in 5 minutes! 5 minutes!" Coach Perez announced to the girls. "We're so kicking ass tonight." Maritza smiled. "God, I hope so." Natalia said.

"I'm pretty sure we will. Joseph's coming." Maritza wiggled her brows. "Please no boning in the locker room." Natalia joked. "No promises bestie." Maritza laughed. "You disgust me." Natalia giggled.

"I love you more!" Maritza said, wrapping her arm around the girl and walking towards the other dancers. "Natalia, I want you up front today." Coach Perez said. "I thought I was in front?" Amber, another cheerleader added.

"Not anymore. I want Natalia up front." Coach Perez said. "That's not fair. She's never been up front." Amber complained. "There's a first for everything Amber." Coach Perez responded. "That's bullshit." Amber said.