𝟖: 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"ABUELITA, you know there's nothing wrong with smoking right?" Natalia faced her grandmother. "Que?" Her abuelita portrayed a confused demeanor. "You know what I'm talking about." Natalia chuckled.

"No mija." Marisol lied. "Okay, pero
this is your house too, do what you want." Natalia smiled, walking into her bedroom.

The Martinez girl began to clean up her room, the clock hit 5:30 and still no text from Oscar. She still wasn't sure if she was being stood up or not.

But she did dislike his lack of effort. If he wasn't gonna show, he could've at least sent her a text and been straight up with the girl.

Natalia was bothered by this but and curious to know what was going. But she also wasn't gonna hit him up and she knew that she shouldn't let it get to her this much.

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"The fuck?" Maritza said over the phone. "I know right." Natalia said. "What a dick move." Maritza scoffed. "Oh well." Natalia sighed, laying down on her pink satin sheets. "I mean not even a text?" Maritza groaned over the phone.

"It's whatever. I think I'm gonna kick it inside tonight." Natalia got comfortable in her bed, she was currently wearing a hello kitty face mask and drinking her cucumber infused water.

"It's not too late to go to homecoming." Maritza smirked. "Seriously?" Natalia laughed at her best friend. "Yes seriously." Maritza smiled. "Homecoming is basically for freshman and sophomores only." Natalia stated. "You're right." Maritza said in defeat.

"Alexis just texted me." Maritza said, opening her text notification. "What is she saying?" Natalia asked scrolling on her instagram feed. "You know her cousin Miguel?" Maritza asked. "Yes, he's fine." Natalia smirked.

"Mhm. Well, he's throwing a kickback tonight." Maritza responded, suggesting they should go. Natalia knew her friend was probably bored at home, and so was she. So she decided to go. Plus, it was only 6pm and the night was still young.

"Meet me here in an hour and a half?" Natalia offered her excited friend. "Yup! Byee!" Maritza said, kissing her camera and hanging up. Natalia giggled at her friend and began getting up to get dressed.

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"This lip liner color is so cute." Maritza said, playing with Natalia's lip liners. "You can use some." Natalia told the Guzman girl as she began putting on her gold hoops.