𝟒: 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"HOW do my chi chi's look?" Maritza asked, posing in her mirror. "Perky. Good top choice." Natalia smiled at her best friend. "So this for tommorow?" Maritza asked.

"Duh!" Natalia said. "Okay perfect." Maritza smiled, laying the rest of her outfit out. The two were at Maritza's house, getting in their last hangout before the school year starts.

It was almost tradition for them to hang out together the day before a new school year. They spent their day getting manis and pedis, facials, and shopping at the mall.

"Yo! I bet senior year is gonna be dope. I plan to live it up before college." Maritza said. "I bet you do." Natalia giggled. Maritza went inside her closet pulling out a board with many photos attached.

"What's that?" Natalia asked. "A vision board? Hello?" Maritza sighed. "A what?" Natalia asked. "Girl you need to get into manifesting. This shit is no joke, next year I'm putting leaving Freeridge on my board." Maritza explained.

Natalia sat on Maritza's bed confused. "How do you think I boned Joseph sophomore year?" Maritza stood in front of her best friend.

"Maybe because you're both two very attractive people?" Natalia guessed. "Wait..I guess the sexual tension was there. But no! I put him on my vision board." Maritza spoke.

"Wait so did you put a picture of like..people fucking on the vision board or?" Natalia whispered. "Bitch I ain't no creep. I just photoshopped a picture of us." Maritza shrugged.

"Obsession is no joke." Natalia sighed. "I know, but I was a horny 15 year old so let me be." Maritza scoffed. "Weren't we all?" Natalia responded.

"Yeah but you didn't get to fuck the guy you actually wanted to." Maritza rolled her eyes. "I did want to fuck Mickey." The Martinez girl said, recalling her first body.

"Not as much as you wanted to fuck Oscar." Maritza teased. "Old news." Natalia laid back on the surface of the bed. "Bullshit, I seen him walk after you." The Guzman girl confronted.

"Are you stalking me?" Natalia lifted her brow. "Always am. People are crazy bestie." Maritza giggled. "I guess you're right." Natalia smiled.

"So wassup with you and Oscar?" Maritza asked. "Nothing. We just talked for a bit and he drove me home." Natalia explained. "Did he ask for your digits?" Maritza asked.

"No. Maybe." Natalia said. "Ay Nat! Did you give it to him?" Maritza sat up straight, invested in this conversation. "No." Natalia responded. "Why not?" The Guzman girl asked.