𝟓: 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"EXCELLENT job today ladies. We'll pick this up tomorrow." Coach Perez said. "Holy fuck, I don't ever wanna do flips like that again." Maritza panted for air. "Have some water." Natalia handed a bottle to her friend.

Maritza immediately drank out of the bottle and thanked her friend. "Natalia!" Coach Perez called. "Go!" Maritza ordered. Natalia quickly got up and walked over to her coach.

"Yes?" The girl asked. "You've been doing an excellent job lately mija." Coach Perez said. "Thank you." Natalia smiled. "Which is why I want you to be captain." Coach Perez said.

"Seriously?" Natalia asked. "Yes, seriously." Coach perez said. "Oh my god. Thank you! Thank you." The girl exclaimed, hugging her coach.

"Ladies, Natalia is officially captain of our team." Coach Perez announced. Maritza squealed and hugged her best friend while the other girls on the team clapped.

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"Maritza, what the fuck?" Antonio said to his younger sister. "Oh shit." The younger Guzman sibling blurted. "You stole my car?" Antonio confronted his sister. "Um well yeah." Maritza said. "You couldn't just ask?" The boy argued with his sister.

"I did ask!" Maritza exclaimed. Natalia adverted her attention to Oscar, who was inside the car, smoking his blunt. The girl sent him a friendly smile, which he ignored and looked her up and down before she began facing her attention towards Maritza.

"Can you still take me home?" Maritza asked her visibly upset brother. "Hey, do you want me to take you home?" Maritza asked her friend.

"Nah, I can take her." Oscar interfered. "Aww that's so sweet but I wasn't asking you." Maritza fake smiled. "Um, I'll just ride with Oscar. Your brother seems pissed." Natalia said.

"Okay, text me." Maritza winked at her friend before getting in her brother's car and driving off. Oscar got out the car and opened the door for the girl.

"Thank you." She smiled, getting into his seat. Shortly after, the boy got into the driver's seat. "Cute uniform." He smirked. "Are you being sarcastic?" She furrowed her brows.

"Nah. You look good. Always do." Oscar flirted. Natalia smiled and tilted her head back, enjoying the ride and the breeze.

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"Thanks Oscar." Natalia smiled. "You're welcome Nat." He replied, the girl now unbuckling her seat belt and getting out the car.