𝟏𝟎: 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

⋆。˚⋆❀ ⋆。˚⋆❀

"WHY are you like seducing that deodorant?" Natalia asked Jasmine. "Yeah, I didn't say you could do that." Olivia added. Jasmine ignored the remarks and went into Olivia's closet, spotting her panties and taking them.

"Yo, what size are you?" Jasmine asked. "Oh, honey, no." Olivia said. "Well, excuse me for touching the cherished chonies." Jasmine scoffed. "I think it's pretty normal for people to not want you to touch their underwear." Monse told the girl.

"Well not if your besties. I mean do you and Maritza share underwear?" Jasmine faced the older Martinez girl. "No, it's an invasion of privacy." Natalia gave her a puzzled look.

"I take no responsibility for this, you were properly warned weeks ago." Monse said. "Everyone deserves a second chance." Olivia said. "Mira! Mira!" Jasmine exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"Yes right. It's good right?" Jasmine asked the girls. "Yess queen, your body, your choice." Olivia told the girl. "I think it might be a little tight." Monse said. "Monse. You are the last person who should be giving our fashion advice. I mean look at you in that doo-doo outfit." Jasmine defended herself.

"Girl why you trying to be comfortable all the time? Sometimes it's okay to leave your dignity at home." Jasmine said. The 3 girls all stared at each other as Jasmine looked at herself in the mirror.

"So Natalia, do you think we could check out your room? I love your fashion and it looks super pretty on your insta." Jasmine said. "Thank you but I think I'd appreciate some privacy." Natalia said.

"Ugh, whatever. So, how's living with Ruby? Does he take a lot of showers?" Jasmine asked. "Follow my lead." Olivia told the girls, "Oh yeah. Ruby likes to get studsy."

Natalia cringed at the comments, wanting to remove herself from the situation. "Nice. Cause you got to clean before you get dirty." Jasmine exclaimed. "So tell me, does he ever loofah your choofa? Or teeter-totter your tatas?" Jasmine asked.

"No but let's just say a shower cap isn't only for the hair on top if you know what I mean." Olivia said, Monse and Natalia shared uncomfortable glances and faces of disgust.

"Ugh, I can't wait show him my shower curtains. So, Natalia, what's his type?" Jasmine asked. "What's with all these questions?" Natalia asked. "Yeah it almost seems like you're more interested in gathering intel on him then hanging out with us." Olivia said.

"No, I mean well I am interested in Ruby." Jasmine admitted. "So you admit it. He's the only reason why you're here." Monse said. "No! I like you guys too. Sometimes." Jasmine said.