Tingyun's Bio

Tingyun

Age: 18

Race: Kitsune

Element: Electro

Tingyun is a kitsune in service to Kunimitsu as his Archon Familiar when he ascends to the position. Originally, she was not born in Teyvat but rather in a different reality that is part of the Imaginary Tree. After being killed in her world, she was reincarnated in Teyvat and born to an Inazuman female youkai and Liyue male. Her village was attacked by abyss monsters and the Fatui caught wind of this and had no choice but to destroy the village along with the monsters since there were too many of them, including the death of her parents. The Fatui group was led by Il Capitano to suppress the abyss in the area. Tingyun was the only survivor of the village and wandered Liyue until she was eventually found by Arlecchino and taken into the House of the Hearth, where she was raised for the majority of her youth along with many other children. Arlecchino gave Tingyun a life-changing task and that was to find Kunimitsu and become his Archon Familiar. The Knave gave Tingyun complete freedom from the Fatui to choose her own path and what she wanted to do with this life. 

After years of waiting, Tingyun managed to succeed and become Kunimitsu's familiar, and with the power granted to her by him, she's a lot more powerful than she originally had. In terms of strength, before she got Kunimitsu's godly blessing, she was able to defeat Childe in his Foul Legacy without using too much effort. It's said by Arlecchino that with the amount of hidden power Tingyun has, she can possibly challenge Childe, Signora, Pantalone, and Sandrone.

Due to her being a reincarnated version of herself, she retained her previous abilities from her world. With Kunimitsu's lent power, she can access a form that is on par with an Archon's true form and her control over divinity is higher. However, it can match Kunimitsu at his base power. Of course, this form takes a huge toll on her body and makes her exhausted. The form she calls this is "Amaterasu"

 The form she calls this is "Amaterasu"

Amaterasu Form