Teyvat Chapter Interlude: Nungal's Adventures

As the war in Inazuma went on, we now see Nungal holding three boxes of dangos and a bag of food ingredients, jumping off a cliff and falling into an abyss portal. The portal then takes him to a large cabin in the middle of nowhere but the environment is a combination of Sumeru's forest/desert, Liyue's forest, and near Fontaine's waters.

 The portal then takes him to a large cabin in the middle of nowhere but the environment is a combination of Sumeru's forest/desert, Liyue's forest, and near Fontaine's waters

The boy had a river near his home and was growing a variety of different plants that are mostly seen in different nations. He had a garden behind the cabin that was growing some vegetables and fruits from Liyue and Fontaine, there was even some from Inazuma. There were animals in the area and Nungal was peaceful to them and often visited when he placed down some food for them. He's done this routine for quite a few years and it doesn't bother him. He is free to travel across the world thanks to his mother. He enters his cabin which is decorated with Fontaine furniture and goes to the guest room in his home where he sees his guest sitting up and staring out the window.

Nungal: "Oh, you're awake! How are your injuries?"

???: "The medicine you made was good enough to cure my sickness, thank you."

Nungal: "You know you're very lucky. You and the Ninth Company were close to starving to death in the Chasm. That place is where most people die either by monsters or starvation."

???: "Commander Anton is grateful to you for getting me, him, and his men out of there."

Nungal: "Yeah, among the Fatui, you're one of the many souls who are redeemable, Katarina."

Katarina: "Well, I just wanted to reunite with my brother

Katarina: "Well, I just wanted to reunite with my brother. Have you found anything?"

Nungal: "Not yet, I searched the Chasm from top to bottom, but there's nothing."

Katarina: "I see..."

Nungal: "Hey, don't give up. I'm sure he's still alive in there. If he is, he's probably in your position right now. Anyways, I'll get some lunch ready."