Wrath of Monoceros Caeli, Dance with the Great Vortex

While Kunimitsu, Shenhe and Khoi fought the Seventh Fatui Harbinger, Lumine and the others managed to clear their names and Childe tells them that the Qixing as hidden the Exuvia, the body of Rex Lapis. He introduces them to Zhongli, a consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. With his help they are able to send the deceased god off and meet Ningguang, Ganyu and Keqing. They found out about the Guizhong Ballista and when they returned to Liyue, it was in chaos as the Qixing began cracking the down the Fatui and Zhongli had to leave the Traveler and her friends to assist in urgent matters. He tells them to look for Childe and so they do and head to the Golden House. 

Paimon: "Wow

Paimon: "Wow...This is the Golden House? It looked impressive enough from the outside but who would've guessed that it was even fancier on the inside...and so full of mora! This is where all of Teyvat's mora is minted, right? In that case maybe they won't notice if a few mora go missing..."

Diluc: "Don't do dare..."

Lumine: "Touch a single mora and we're done for!"

Paimon: "Ooh, so it's a trap. Tricky, tricky...good thing Paimon's got you all here! But even if we can't take any, we can still have a closer look, right? Or better yet, take a nap on top of a mountain of mora! It's like a dream come true!"

Bennett: "We better check on the Exuvia first. I have a bad feeling all of a sudden."

Diluc: "He's right. Right now we should focus on our objective. The Adepti and the Qixing are confronting each other as well as dealing with the Fatui."

Lumine: "Alright."

Razor: "Razor...smell...something off..."

Bennett: "Guess Im not the only one who gets a bad vibe here."

The group walked towards the dragon's corpse, floating in a glass chamber, now also noticing the millelith soldiers unconscious bodies. They check up on them and are thankfully still alive. The group reaches the Exuvia but they are interrupted by a voice.

???: "You've already fulfilled your task as guides, so why do you still linger here? Haven't you seen enough trouble for today?"

Diluc: "Wait...that voice..."

Paimon: "Huh?! Whos there?!"

They then see who it was...it was Childe walking up the stairs to them.

it was Childe walking up the stairs to them