Peace in Inazuma, Fixing Some Loose Ends

With Ei defeated and holding her end of the deal, she abolishes the Vision Hunt Decree. After learning the full extent of the damage caused by the Fatui, Ei had the Shogun return the seized Visions returned to their rightful owners provided that they could be found or were alive. Ei and her children also have both the Kanjou and Tenryou Commissioners arrested for their roles in the Fatui plot. Khoi, Eula, Xiao, and Tingyun help out around Inazuma City with the damages that were done during Kunimitsu and Signora's battle while Lumine and Paimon meet with Miko, who requested them to the shrine. Paimon is glad that they stopped the Fatui and prevented them from getting their hands on a Gnosis, but she reveals that she gave it to Scaramouche in return for the Traveler and her friend's safety. Miko explains that before her meditation, Ei gave the Gnosis to her as she only saw it as a sign of conflict and she had cut off all ties with Celestia. In return for saving Inazuma and knowing that their journey is not over, she allows them to ask several questions. She promises to help them look for her sibling and advises that they go to Sumeru next. She also revealed that Scaramouche was a puppet created by Ei and a prototype of Raiden Shogun.

Currently, within the Eternal Shackling Prison, a large underground prison domain under Kannazuka, created by Kunimitsu a thousand years ago is guarded by the most elite warriors he trained back then and now and holds the deadliest criminals. We see Kujou Takayuki in chains being led by two samurai to the large throne that Kunimitsu sits at, with the young god present with Ayaka, Kujou Sara, and Ai at his side. There was also another person present in the room and that was Ayaka's older brother, Kamisato Ayato.

 There was also another person present in the room and that was Ayaka's older brother, Kamisato Ayato

Ayato: "All who enter here are either jailers or prisoners. Which are you?"

Takayuki begins to sweat as he can feel Kunimitsu's gaze on him.

Takayuki: "Your lordship! What I did was for the better for Inazuma as a whole! The Fatui were merely factors that were to be eliminated when the Kujou Clan got that they-"

Ai: "Silence!"

Her loud and authoritative voice echoes throughout the room, making the former clan head shut his mouth. Kunimitsu stands up and approaches him.

Kunimitsu: "What a terrible spectacle you got yourself into. The Vision Hunt Decree, The Resistance and Shogunate War, The Fatui's Plans, and the Fatui Harbinger...a series of threats, that almost succeed in diverting attention away, from the crucial question."

He summons his Mistsplitter and points it at Takayuki's neck as the guards around him point their weapons at the prisoner.

Kunimitsu: "They who colluded with the Fatui, what was their motive? Will you accept your sentence, or do you require encouragement? Traitor..." 

Takayuki: "Your greatness, The Fatui are nothing but fools in your wake. Please, everything I did was for the sake of Eternity, but we both are the same...we're both enemies to the Fatui."