𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

This chapter will kind of reveal how Hailey feels.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

DAMIEN

The girls barged into my room with tears in their eyes as they started dragging me off the bed. "What the hell." I screamed at them which landed me with a slap on the face from Bella. "Hailey got into a car accident." Bella said as she wiped away her tears and held back her anger. Why the heck didn't they say it first.

I instantly ran out of the house and got into my car. My mind was running wild, please don't let this be happening. I will do anything to safe Hailey's life. Even if it meant giving away my own life.

I pushed down on the acceleration petal going way over the speed limit, but I didn't care, I needed to get to the hospital ASAP. When I got there I immediately rushed to the check-in area and asked for where Hailey was. "I'm sorry sir, my miss Remington isn't here anymore." She said.

My expression must've darkened because she instantly spoke up in a trembling tone. "A g-group of people c-came and t-took her." She said looking down, not daring to look in my eyes. "Who?" I screamed at her, demanding for answers. If I found out that someone fucking stole her from me, I would make sure they have the longest, most painful death ever.

What's worse is that maybe I'll steal Brayden move of fucking Hailey in front of them, making sure they see how she screams my name in pleasure, no matter what I do to her. Just thinking about it makes me hard. God she has no idea what she does to me, I was at her mercy, her palm, I am fucking hers.

"T-they said that they were h-her family." She said as she gave me the phone number and address that was left behind. That relieved me a little since it was her family that took her away. I opened my phone and dialed the number. "Hello?" The person on the other side said. "Hi is this the Remingtons?" I asked as I stepped into my car and closed the door.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" The person asked.

"Is Hailey okay?" I asked softly.

"The young miss is fine." She replied before the phone hung up. I rushed to the address, it was a small little house—well smaller than the old Remington Manor—what happened to the mighty Remington family who was on the wealthy family list.

Ever since they disappeared I also felt like my parents were hiding something from me and when I went to the Remington residence last time, I noticed that their was a new family living in the house. I couldn't bare them being in the house that Hailey grew up in so I negotiated with them for the house.

Luckily they agreed because if not who knows if their going to be alive until now. But the house deed is in Hailey's name, I was going to return it to her but I've never had the chance too. I was so deep in thought that I hadn't noticed anything.

When the front door opened, I instantly hid behind a tree. What why am I hiding? I glance towards the Remington residence, seeing my father and mother in law, in tears. "Why did we come back?" Hailey's mom asked with tears flowing out uncontrollably as she was in father-in-laws arms. He was soothing her as he didn't know how to answer the question.

Could me and Hailey be like her parents?

Or even mine?

Could we be that in love?

"Honey, you know that we can't keep hiding forever, Hailey doesn't want that." He finally spoke up. "But her life is in danger." She replied looking into his eyes. I suddenly stepped out from where I was hiding.