𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Hey loves, I wanted to inform you guys that their will be special POV in this chapter but it will be very short, for a certain reason. So let's just see where this goes.

Also don't forget to comment and vote! (If you guys want of course!)

HAILEY

What the hell did I do last night. I can't believe I even had the audacity to cry into Damien's arms, that's was fine compared to what I had done next. Did I really pull Damien to sleep next to me. Was I really seeking death right now.

My mind was spinning, my heart was racing, and I was freaking out. I had to leave this place, this hotel to be specific.

I ran to the bathroom and to change my nightgown, I had to get out of this nightgown. But I just ended up staring at my reflection through the mirror, this yellow nightgown that barely reached my knees, and the v-cut on the top of the nightgown practically made my breast spill out of it.

Was this how it looked like yesterday night when I was running down the streets of Las Vegas?

Did Damien see this last night?

What the heck am I thinking about right now.

I quickly got out of that nightgown, that barely covered my body. But it was better than nothing. I searched the closet that was connected to the bathroom. It had to have clothes in there, but it was empty.

Did Damien not prepare any clothes for me to change into?

Why am I still thinking about him?

I closed the closet and just grabbed the bathrobe, I threw that one covering my body with the nightgown still underneath it.

I rushed back to the bed to get my phone, but it still wasn't there, I was positive that Damien had handed me my phone last night. So where the hell was it now.

I stormed out of the hotel room only to bump into a man that looked like he was in his mid 30s.

"Miss Remington." He said as he handed me a pair of clothes. "Mr. Kingston asked me to give this to you, and have you wear this before you go and have breakfast with him." He added after a pause.

"Thank you." I replied, taking the clothes, as I was about to start walking back inside my hotel room. "But please tell him that I'm busy." I added on, before trying closing the door, but he stopped it.

"Miss Remington please don't disagree, don't make my job harder for me. Mr. Kingston said that if your not there then I'll get fired." He rambled on. "Please, I have a wife and kid at home." He added as he looked into my eyes.

I sighed before I agreed to his request. I couldn't let someone innocent get the consequences just because of me and Damien's little disagreement.

I closed the door after giving him a tiny nod and smile. I quickly changed into the clothes.

It was this darkish blue long sleeve, crosscut-crop top, with a pair of skinny jeans, and a belt to accessorize. I wore it with a pair of nude heels.

Outfit: