𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

HAILEY

Why does all he ever do now is hurt me, over and over again. But I've also hurt him in these past moments. You might ask, did I have to go through that extent just to leave Damien, the answer was yes. And will always be yes if he was like this.

I will not be one of those people who are locked up and have their freedoms removed. No, he has to understand that I'm not a pet, or a possession, I'm a human.

As I ran out of there quicker than I've ever ran in my whole life.

I had a whole lot of thoughts in my head, but I continued to run, with all those thoughts spinning through my head as I can down the street. It was like a never ending street, even at night it was still crowded with tons of people walking on the streets. It was definitely like New York at night just maybe a less people on the streets and instead of other city's surrounding it, it was surrounded by desserts.

Why did I even try to hide my location?

I should've known that it would take Damien less then a day to track someone down, now that he was the CEO of the biggest company ever. Also now that I'm back in front of Damien he wouldn't let me disappear that easily for a 3rd time.

That was something that I had learned. Over the past few hours. As for now, I'm still running as far away as I can. I didn't dare look back, I was scared. Scared that he was there. Scared that he wasn't. My mind was all jumbled now, again.

-

I stopped at a local market, this looked like it wouldn't be the place where Damien would ever be at, so I finally slumped onto a bench, trying to catch my breathe. I had probably ran far enough from everything, I stare into the sky, the darkness surrounding me, stars glowing in the distance.

I wished that I could be like the stars up there, that shine brightly at night, but I can't. My time to shine was over.

After I calmed down I got up and walked off. And that was when I realized that my phone wasn't with me. I was going to call or text my parents about leaving Las Vegas but it looks like I have to stay here for a bit longer. I could go back to the hotel and get my things.

Then out of no where I felt someone touch me. I felt scared, I was scared for what was going to happen next, but then what can I do. I turn around, only to see Damien. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I look at him surprised. "Well you didn't have you phone on you." He explained. "Well of course my phone wasn't with me, I wonder who took it." I said annoyed at everything.

I know it was wrong to take it out of Damien but part of me wanted to just blame him for all the misfortunes that I've faced and what not. I look at him with teary eyes as I buried myself in his arms. As I started to cry.

I thought I was done being this emotional.

But it's like every time I'm with Damien I can't help but either be mad at him or cry into his arms where I felt safe. He tried his hardest to calm me down first and when he realized that nothing was changing he sat us down first.

"Princess, what's wrong." He asked in a whispered before he continues to pat my back, caressing my long brunette hair. His soft calming voice as he spoke to me since he knew I couldn't say a thing.

Eventually I ended up silent and just drowsing off to sleep. In his arms. Oh god how could I but I could control my sleepiness coming over my body.

DAMIEN

I can't even remember the last time that Hailey has opened up like that to me. At least not like this, where she cried into my arms, it was like she was pleading for something, something different. I pulled out my phone and asked my assistant to do an investigation about Hailey.