𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

We are back!!!! Don't forget to comment and vote my loves!
____

DAMIEN

I was out of my mind these past 5 years. While my friends all got married at 20-22 I was here single without my princess. While my friend were fucking their women senselessly.

How I wished that Hailey was under me, screaming, moaning, crying my name while I fuck her harshly for her disappearance, her ignorance and just her being absolutely perfect, beautiful, gorgeous, and a god damn goddess everyday, but I couldn't touch her.

If she thought the way we use to fuck was rough, she was going to get a treat when she's back because I'm going to make sure that she wouldn't be able to walk for a whole week. Maybe it should be a month instead. I could already see how mad she would get after making her stay in bed for that long.

Once I had my princess back in my arms, she will feel the pleasure that no one other than me can give her. Just thinking about it made me smile.

"Damien." Hailey yelped as she was sandwiched between me and the door. "Yes princess." I answered innocently, knowing damn well that we were never stoping tonight.

I captured her mouth in mine as I locked the door behind her. Her small quiet moans as I kiss her roughly, needing her attention, her soft lips, her addictive kisses.

I had no patience to play games but it seemed like Hailey had other plans because she grabbed my tie, dragging me to the bed before pushing me onto the bed. "I like this." I said shamelessly and I could see how flush her face was.

She took off my clothes leaving me in only my boxer before she threw my tie back around my neck, laughing at how I look. My arms instinctively went around her waist, ready to protect her from anything that was coming her way.

But what happened next I didn't see coming. She clicked the cold metal handcuffs on my wrist making sure to tighten it so I don't escape it. That wasn't what I had in mind of how today was going to play out. But I wasn't complaining.

She stood in front of me with a playful expression written all over her face. She leaves me on the bed as she walked into the closet. Coming out in this beautiful lingerie.

Oh how I missed this, scene of her.

I tried to reach for her but she stepped backwards, shaking her head 'no' if I wasn't obedient to her I knew that she was going to leave me here hard.

She grinned as she walked back over to me grabbing my tie dragging me to the chair in the middle of the room, while placing a singular kiss on my lips. Then she walks over to her phone connecting her phone onto the speaker.

*play music from the banner*

She runs away into the closet again, leaving me in confusion as the song started to play in the background, the lights dimmed. Hailey then walked out her smell surrounding me as I spread my legs wide open for her.

She slid down the wall in a seductive ways as her eyes were closed but my eyes were captured by how amazing she was, even if this was her first time.

She strut in a circle around me as she made sure that I saw her model like body, her perfect curves her amazing booty perked in the air. Just then she was now sitting on my lap with one leg wrapped around my waist and the chair.

She lowered herself down making sure that I could see her cleavage and her beautiful body but I couldn't touch it. Just as I tried to reach for her she pushed my hand back up and kissed me but before I could feel the pleasure she pulled away.