The competition begins

Claire POV:

"Helloo." Abby said over the desk as me and Maddie walked through the doors, our moms following behind. "Hey miss Abby" we said in unison.

Claire and Sabrina interview:
Hi my name is Sabrina and this is my daughter Claire. She has been dancing since she was born. Abby loves her, and I can't wait for this season.

"Alright girls it's the first day of the competition season" miss Abby said. "You girls are the crème of the crop in your age group. I'm going to do something that no other team has done, we will do a new routine every competition, every week."

The girls looks at their moms and me and Maddie look at each other.

"Ahh, girls don't look at your moms, I am the coach I am the teacher."

Okay girls, here is the pyramid

Maddie Claire
Chloe Brooke
Pagie Nia Mackenzie

"Everyone wants to be front and center, I hear it l the time. So at the top, right here i have Maddie and Claire. They both preformed some pieces at some competitions this summer and helped me with some business on the side.

Sabrina interview:
I'm glad that Abby put them two on the top. I'm not cocky but I just know they worked their butts off this summer.

Melissa interview:
The other moms can complain about Claire and Maddie, but there is no denying they work twice as hard as the other girls.

"Our first competition is going to be in Phoenix, Arizona. I picked Phoenix because I want you girls to experience some of the best competition teams out there. We are going to do two new numbers. A fun number with Maddie, Claire, Chloe, Brooke, and Pagie. And a Jazz trio with Maddie. Chloe and Claire. Unfortunately, Mackenzie your to young to compete, but your still traveling with us. Moms dismiss, girls spread apart."

In rehearsal we worked on the group and it was fun. It was upbeat and jazz. One of my favorites.

Four days to competition

Today Maddie didn't feel well. She ran out the room. She looked like she had to throw up. I felt really bad. But she came back in and continued dancing.

Three days to competition

Today we worked on the trio for the first time. Our trio was a jazz number, and I was front and center. I was confident in the dance. But during the dance Abby kept getting on Chloe.

"Shoulders down, knees straight, feet pointed" Abby said.

Two days to competition:

Sabrina POV:

Melissa had called me down to the front desk.

" Sabrina, a mom just walked in with her child, about Mackenzie's age and wanted to get her on the competition team."

"Omg, where is she now?"

"She's talking to Abby." Melissa said laughing.

I joined her laughing and sat at the desk with her as we started up a new conversation.

One day to competition:
Claire POV:

"5,6,7,8, Abby counted as we went over the group.

Abby went over the corrections we needed and had Maddie and me demonstrate what to do right for the rest of the people.

The rehearsal was cut short as a crazy lady came and yelled at Abby, something about her daughter and what she was wearing.

Competition day:

Everyone was rushing to get everything done. Me and Maddie were laughing and playing around. But then Abby got onto Pagie about her nail polish. Then Pagie burnt herself on the curly iron. We all tried to comfort her.

It was then time for us to dance.
"Junior jazz group called "party, party, party"

After the dance me and Maddie hugged.
"Maddie I think I messed up a little"
She laughed " Claire you didn't miss a beat"

Then we rushed back to our room to get ready for our trio. I was nerve-racking. Because our trio never lost.

"Now entering the stage "Wind It Up"

(Claire has black hair, Maddie has bun, Chloe has her hair down)

After we exit the stage me and Maddie hug. "We did so good" I said before we walk back to our room.

"First place in duo/trios is from Abby Lee Dance Company "Wind It Up"

Me, Maddie, and Chloe walked up and received the trophy.

The group got third place and all I know is Abby is not going to be happy.