Sports Is a Dangerous Game

Outfit of the chapter

Gilbert House:

I was up in my room minding my business when Elena barged into my room and asked me to make dinner for her get together for Bonnie, her and Stefan. And because I now actually liked Bonnie and for now Stefan, I chose to make this:

I was finishing up making the dinner and I listened to what Bonnie was explaining to Elena about her witchy powers

"Where's Jeremy? I thought he would've came down by now since I'm cooking and not Elena." I ask.

"He's at the grill with Matt." Elena tells me. That little shit. Why didn't he take me.

The doorbell rang signaling that Stefan's arrived. Elena walked off to let him in. After she brought him in, all four of us sat down. I was sitting there eating the food  cooked and reading a book, ignoring the awkward silence that surrounded them. None of them knew how to do small talk apparently. I despise small talk. Stefan looked between Elena and Bonnie with a smile while Bonnie awkwardly smiled back. "Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" Elena asked Stefan trying to break the tension.

"Well, he let me on the team, so I must have done something correct" He chuckled.

"Bonnie, I was watching them and Tyler threw this ball at him, and-"

Bonnie cut her off mid sentence, "Yeah I know, I saw the video online."

Elena decided to go with a different approach. "Well Stefan, did you know that, Emil, cooked dinner tonight?"

"Wow, really?" Stefan asked amazed and smiled towards me. "This is so good. I was wondering who made it."

"Why don't you tell Stefan about your family, Bonnie?" Elena spoke up.

"Uhm, no mom. Live with my Grams, sometimes my dad."

"No, I mean about the witch stuff." At the mention of 'witch stuff' Stefan became alert and span his head to Elena. "Her family has a lineage of witches. It's really cool."

I whispered underneath my breath to Stefan about his reaction, "Subtle, dude. Subtle."

"Cool isn't the word I would use" Bonnie muttered. "My family came by the way of Salem."

Stefan smiled back in a friendly response "Really? Salem witches? I would say that's pretty cool."

"Really why?" Bonnies asked in a little judgmentally.

Stefan looked at Bonnie and explained that "Salem witches are heroic examples of individualism and nonconformity."

"Yeah, They are." Bonnie replied with a small smile.

Elena smiled as she could see they were getting along finally. Just as that happened the doorbell rang. "Wonder who that could be."

For the first time tonight I showed energy and sprinted to the door. As I did that, the three others at the table sat startled at my sudden burst of energy. I yanked open the door, and there stood Damon and a beaming Caroline with cake in her hands, on the porch. "Emil, said you all were having dinner and invited us to come over for moral support. So I brought Mr. Hottie for our dear emotionally constipated, Emil." Caroline spoke and I immediately let them in. The other three looked at me like I was crazy.