Kidnapped

Same outfit as last chapter

Abandoned Building:

Emil POV:

Elena and I woke up in a room with my hands tied behind my back with vervain and wolfsbane laced ropes and Elena has regular ones. I have a bruised eye and a bleeding nose that aren't healing because of the ropes. I start to try and loosen them around my wrists. Apparently whoever kidnapped us knows what I am. I look up and see a dude I've never seen before start to untie Elena's ropes but not mine. Dick. Elena starts to argue with the woman, who I found out was named Rose. Elena was arguing that she wasn't Katherine because Rose compared her to her. Rose asked her to be quiet and Elena ignored her, which caused her to get slapped unconscious.

"HAH. I've been waiting for the day someone finally does that! Thank you!" I exclaim to Rose.

"Are you going to give us a hard time too?" She demands.

I stare at her with emotionless eyes and say, "Nah too much work." And I settle back against the couch and got comfortable.

After awhile of waiting and staring at nothing, Rose and Trevor (The Dude that was untying Elena's ropes) walked into another room to talk. I listened in with my vamp hearing.

"So you called him?" Trevor asks"

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Rose replies.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah."

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful. And what?"

"So that's it Trevor."

Elena wakes up and starts creeping over to listen. I was starting to get bored so I followed after her.

Rose continues talking saying, "He either got it or he didn't get it. We'll have to wait."

"Look it's not too late. We can leave them here. We don't have to go through with this."

Elena begins to walk much slower. I'm able to get out of the ropes and now I'm free. I walk into the room and I lean against the wall near them.

"I'm sick of running" Rose states.

"Yeah well running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school, if he accepts our deal, we're free." Suddenly Elena steps on a loose floorboard which creeks. The two look at Elena.

"You!" Rose calls stepping towards Elena. Trevor walks away from us. "There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house and leaving your friend, then you're wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah? And I would never leave him behind, He's my brother." Elena replies. I scoff loudly at that. Making both of them swivel their heads towards me not knowing I was in the room with them.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose says after getting over the shock.

"Why am I and my brother here?" Elena asks. I roll my eyes.

"You keep asking questions like I'm gonna answer them." Rose says.

"Why won't you?"

"That's another one." She picks up a painting and cover's the window with it.

"You got us, Ok? It's not like we're gonna go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us."

"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service."

"To who? Elijah?"

I snort and say sarcastically, "No the Easter Bunny." Rose laughs at my comment and continues.