The Night of the Comet

Outfit of the chapter

Mystic Falls High:

Emil's POV:

The night of the comet is tonight which is a special event where lots of people gather around to witness the passing of the comet. Right now I'm walking through the school with Bonnie and Caroline, who was judging Bonnie about her Grams that was telling her she is a witch. "I'm confused are you psychic or clairvoyant?" She asked.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch people or something. Grams tried to explain it, but she was looped up on liquor. So I tuned it out" Bonnie explained to Caroline.

"Yeah well. If you were really are a witch then could you conjure up that hot guys phone number that was asking about Emil last night?" Caroline asked. I finally look up from a book I was reading.

"Pause! Hold the fuck up. Caroline, what am I hearing about a hot ass guy asking for me? What hell Caroline, why didn't you tell me?!" I say flabbergasted.

The two girls looked startled at my "sudden appearance". Apparently not noticing I was with them this whole time. "Holy Shit, Emil! Where did you spawn from?!" Caroline shrieked in terror.

"Bitch, I've been walking with you guys this whole time?" I say back snarkily. Even though my face is blank, my eyes show a hint of amusement.

"Anywaaaayy....I didn't see him. You did, Caroline." Bonnie said.

Mystic Grill:

Bonnie and Caroline met up with Elena and I. We all sat at a table outside the grill as Bonnie was explaining something to do with the comet tonight, "Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it past over Mystic Falls, there was a lot of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity"

I saw Caroline roll her eyes at Bonnie's witch talk, " Yeah and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." She then turned to Elena, who was previously talking about her and Stefan which Caroline was apparently very interested in. "So then what?"

"So then, nothing," Elena wanted to pretend that she wasn't the one who started the conversation about her and her boytoy.

"You and Stefan just talked all night? There was no sloppy first kisses, or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline refused to believe.

"Nope we didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake? I mean come on Elena, we're your friends. You're supposed t share the smut!"

"I'd prefer if you didn't do that when I'm here. That's disgusting. I'd rather not hear that shit." I spoke up finally with a fake ass smile and a sassy tone.

"Don't worry sweety. When you get a boyfriend yourself, I'm gonna make you do the same." Caroline responds in the same manner.

I slowly raise my right fist and make a cranking motion with my left fist.