Masquerade Ball

Emil's Masquerade outfit

Salvatore Boarding house:

3rd POV

Bonnie and Emil, along with Grams' and Emil's birthmother's spellbook quickly arrived at Stefan and Damon's House where she was greeted at the door by Caroline, "Hey Care. We came as soon as Stefan Messaged us." Emil said to her as he burst through the door and jumped onto Damon's lap who was sitting on the couch waiting for him. He opened his arms and wrapped them around Emil so he was fully tucked into him. Emil laid his head underneath Damon's chin.

"Hey-" Stefan greeted them then pointed to the books in the witch and warlock's arms. "You brought the Grimoires. Thank you"

"You're welcome?" Bonnie said with suspicion as she saw the boys, besides Damon and Emil, standing around a table with a bunch of other weapons and asked Stefan "But why did you need us to bring them?"

"We're going to kill Katherine." Jeremy bluntly said as he appeared in the doorway announcing his presence.

Emil's eyes widened and laughed loudly in surprise. "Way to be blunt Jer! Oh and I'm completely on board with whatever plan ya guys have." Everyone besides Damon looked at Emil surprised because he actually laughed.

After everyone recovered from the shock, Bonnie turned to Stefan, " I can explain." He said knowing she was confused about this sudden output.

"Please do" Bonnie told him.

Stefan looked up to the ceiling as if he was trying to come up with a short sentence to explain everything they were doing but realized Jeremy had it perfect. "Uhm... We're gonna kill Katherine." Emil snorted at that and started to tap his fingers on the couch not liking that they can't get on with it. He wants Katherine to pay for manipulating Damon. Damon started to run his hand through Emil's hair knowing he was getting antsy at not being able to kill Katherine yet. Emil immediately settled down feeling the calmness of Damon's fingers running through his long hair.

Stefan then walked to the table that Alaric was at leaving a stunned Bonnie. Jeremy looked at her and said "She made Jenna stab herself. She deserves whatever comes to her." He walked closer to the table where Alaric and Stefan were and Caroline with Bonnie following close behind. Emil and Damon got up and walked to the table with everyone else.