68

☆ 72. Chapter 68font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68

The sweet potato feast was busy in the plantation, and in the sheep farm, five sheep to be slaughtered had been pulled out.

A bungalow was cleared out and turned into a temporary slaughterhouse. Five sheep were shaved and smooth. They were carried into the slaughterhouse alive and kicking. When they were carried out again, they were pure meat.

Among the five sheep, Yu Xue decided to cook two whole lambs, and the rest to make salt-and-pepper lamb chops, mutton roasted radish, mutton dumplings, onion mutton patties, and the haggis to make mutton soup. Try to make as many dishes as possible. Add more side dishes and accessories to ensure everyone can enjoy the lamb and taste the meaty flavor.

In this way, the staple food of the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet is sweet potatoes, accompanied by various dishes made of mutton. This is still too monotonous. Yu Xue had people make a lot of tofu yesterday.

Tofu can also be made into flowers, such as braised tofu, mapo tofu, pan-fried tofu, crispy tofu, and tofu soup. Today, I asked someone to make a batch of soy milk and tofu.

In addition, there are a lot of supplies in the park, including radish potatoes, dried mushrooms and other easy-to-store goods. In addition, the vegetable plots in the plantation can also produce some vegetables. I can make some more dishes.

Finally, make a few big cakes.

I can’t make a serious butter cake, but if it’s just bread dough, it’s not a big problem. It just costs some flour, eggs, and oil. Although these things are expensive and precious, it’s good to make everyone sweet. .

In this way, a Mid-Autumn Festival banquet is barely decent.

The entire park was immersed in a festive atmosphere, as happy and busy as if it were the New Year.

Later in the evening, Gu Qing, Lao Zhu and others came to the door as Yu Xue's friends, and also brought Mid-Autumn Festival gifts - some supplies that the children could use.

Gu Qing walked into the park, looked at the dormitory buildings, and exclaimed: "The houses here are really well built. Apart from District 17, where else can you build such a grand building with only the sixth floor?" ?"

Yu Xue said: "It is dangerous to build it high, and there is no elevator. The floors are high and it is inconvenient to get up and down."

Gu Qing also saw that many places in the park have been paved with foundation materials, and the roads are smooth and solid. The originally simple sheep farm is also After upgrading, the sheep farm can no longer be seen from outside.

The work sheds made of wood and straw have also been transformed into rows of concrete bungalows, which is really like replacing shotguns with cannons.

And there are people coming and going everywhere. Although the adults seem busy coming and going, they all have smiles on their faces, and there are many children playing on the roadside.

In the park, they don't have to worry about being in danger and can play as much as they want.

Gu Qing couldn't help but sigh: "Your place is better. It's safe, clean, and lively."

Yu Xue knew that she just sighed, and she was definitely not willing to stay here for a long time, so she didn't say much. , let them wander around by themselves: "The banquet will start at six o'clock."