12

☆ 12. Chapter 12font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

The police will come to investigate...

When Yu Xue saw this notice, she frowned slightly and then relaxed.

If the police could find her, they would have found it a few days ago, so there is no need for her to worry too much.

She wiped her hands, found the oleander branch she had hidden before, hid it on her body, and then went to 404.

Today, the walls are being painted here, and the kitchen and bathroom ceilings are being made in the kitchen. Yu Xue came over to take a look, and then when the decoration masters were not paying attention, she threw the bag of oleander into the Duoduo vegetable garden.

In this case, she has no evidence at all.

During dinner, the police came to the door. Yu Xue opened the door. There were two policemen, a man and a woman, outside. Yu Xue invited them in.

"Excuse me, what were you doing on the night of April 16th?"

"I went to 404 in Building 4 at around seven o'clock that night. That was my house and it was being renovated. The masters got off work at eight o'clock, so I was used to working at seven o'clock every day. Go there at 10:00, learn about the renovation progress, and then see off the masters at eight o'clock. It was the same that day. I saw off the masters and came back."

"Didn't leave the community?"

"No."

"Did you see anything suspicious? Character?"

Yu Xue shook her head.

The female police officer looked at the information and said: "It was captured by surveillance cameras that you took your dog past the oleander forest on the night of April 15th."

Yu Xue said: "Yes, my dog ​​was special that day. Since it is lively, I will take it out for a walk. As you may also know, Samoyed is very energetic, so I will take it outside the community every few days.

"It is relatively large, and because of some previous things , the hair on its body has been shaved and has not yet grown. I was afraid of attracting strange looks, so I took it out relatively late.

The policewoman asked: "Did you pay attention to the oleander forest that day? " Did you notice anything unusual? Yu

Xue shook her head: "It was too dark. I just thought it was very dense there. I was afraid of mosquitoes, so I just passed by casually without paying much attention." "

Yu Xue answered perfectly.

In fact, Duoduo ate the oleander on the night of April 15th, but it was only during the day of April 17th that someone discovered that the oleander had been chopped.

Therefore, the police seemed to have The time of being hacked was set on the night of April 16.

Yu Xue did not leave the community all day that day, so she had a very sufficient alibi.

After the police asked, they stood up and said: "Thank you for your cooperation. "

Yu Xue also stood up and asked with some worry: "Is it true that Oleander kills people? Have all oleanders become this dangerous? What is the reason? "

The two police officers have been asked similar questions by many people. They were not surprised when they heard this. They just said that the matter is still under investigation. Don't panic. If you find any abnormal phenomena in plants recently, please call the police immediately.