23

☆ 26. Chapter 23font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23

There are four vines in Yu Xue. They can be regarded as four independent individuals, because they often fight with each other, or they can be regarded as a whole, just like four branches growing from a main trunk.

Yu Xue can separate one or a few of them separately. Within a certain period of time, they can leave her and act independently. This has been confirmed when she dealt with Li Tianlei.

At this time, she planned to let the four vines take turns to go out and move.

Yu Xue released all four vines, and they appeared on her palm at the same time and began to fight with each other.

Yu Xue gave each of them the crystal cores she got today. She watched them hug the crystal cores with their leaves and skillfully absorb the energy. She told them her plan.

"So let's start with you today." Yu Xue clicked on a vine. The barbs on this vine were particularly obvious. It was the densest, hardest and toughest of the four vines.

Each vine has all the attributes of the spiritual plant as a whole, but each one seems to have a slightly different focus. This one is obviously focused on barbs. It has the most powerful attack. It should be the least likely to be clicked when alone.

This little thorn vine knew nothing about her arrangement. It was still holding the crystal core, piercing the barbs to absorb energy. As the energy was absorbed, the barbs glowed red and became harder and harder. Sharpen up.

It's getting dark, and Fu'an Community is getting noisier and noisier. It seems that everyone from the surrounding areas who can come here has come.

A few waves of people moved in in Building 4, and the building was noisy. However, when it got completely dark, the community quickly became quiet.

Because everyone knows that zombies are active at night, and noise will attract them.

"Bang bang bang"

There was a knock on the door of Yu Xue's house, and a woman outside lowered her voice and said: "Is there anyone inside? I moved in today and live on the third floor. We just came here and there are no quilts. How many people do you have at home?" Are you there? Can you spread it evenly?"

Yu Xue glanced at the door, then looked at the screen of her mobile phone. The surveillance showed that there was a man and a woman outside, and the man did not make a sound the whole time.

This is actually understandable. Of course, it is easier for women to respond to this kind of request for help.

However, Yu Xue had failed twice when it came to opening the door. She was very disgusted that there were more than two people outside the door, but only one person made a sound, giving people the illusion that there was only one person outside.

The woman outside asked several more times, but never got a response. She could only say: "We will exchange food with you."

Yu Xue still didn't say anything, so the people outside had to go to another house.

Finally, someone opened the door on this floor. After all, in this situation, it is very cost-effective to exchange the quilts that are no longer used at home for some food. Even if the family stores food, it will only last for ten and a half months at most. It’s always a good idea to get more food.

The man and woman thanked the family again and again and asked about many things.

Probably they behaved very kindly and gave them a lot of food. Soon, another family opened the door: "I also have a lot of quilts at home. What do you want to exchange for them?"