34

☆ 38. Chapter 34font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34

In order to ensure as much discipline as possible on the transfer road, and to make it easier to count people and manage the team.

In a unit like Fu'an Community, residents on each floor need to choose a floor leader, each building needs to choose a floor leader, and then each community needs to choose a leader.

And if you don’t have a fixed residence, you can go to nearby streets and communities to register, and you will be organized into a temporary team at that time.

These were all notifications delivered along with the transfer notice on July 2nd.

People suddenly became busy.

Someone knocked on Yu Xue's door and expressed that he wanted to recommend her to be the floor leader. If she was willing, she could also be the floor leader.

After all, everyone knows that Yu Xue has a very powerful friend, and for positions such as floor leader and floor leader, one must be responsible for the safety of the people under them when necessary. Of course, it is best to be filled by capable people.

Therefore, although some people were not convinced, after discussion, they still wanted to recommend Yu Xue as the person to take responsibility.

However, Yu Xue refused.

"Hey, don't refuse in a hurry." The people outside said, "As the floor leader, you can ask everyone to gather the food together and distribute it uniformly. Don't you want such power? And the floor leader is also the same size as the floor leader. Officer, with such a resume, when I go to the big base, I might be able to work as a small official."

Yu Xue said: "Not interested." Then without giving outsiders a chance to say more, he slammed the door.

Concentrate food? Uniform distribution? To put it bluntly, how much food do these people have now? And can you hand it over willingly? I didn’t pay much, but when the time came that I didn’t have anything to eat, I could confidently ask for it from her. After that, she would still be responsible for the safety of these people?

This is purely a thankless task, and Yu Xue is not that stupid.

The people outside looked at each other, a little unhappy that their plan had failed.

"Why is it so hard to fool someone at such a young age? Forget it, find someone else."

But some people were unwilling to give in: "That girl must not worry about eating and drinking, and she must have a lot of food in her hands. She is not willing to take responsibility for us. What should I do if I don’t have anything to eat on the way?”

They don’t mind letting a little girl Pianzi boss them around, but others still aren’t happy? Aren't young people supposed to be very vain?

"What else can I do? If you have the guts, go and grab her things!"

No one dared to answer her words. She was being protected, so who dared to touch her.

The people on the same floor dispersed angrily and returned to their homes to continue packing their luggage.

Yu Xue is also packing her luggage.

Although she can move the whole house with her, she can't really go empty-handed, as she always has to do something.

She prepared a suitcase with a zipper. Although this type of suitcase is not as strong as an aluminum frame, it is more convenient to take things out and does not require the whole thing to be opened. It can also be packed more easily, and the suitcase itself is lighter.