3

☆ 3. Chapter 3font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3:

Duoduo took Duoduo to the nearest pet hospital. After a thorough examination, it was determined that Duoduo had an eye inflammation, a slight fracture and a bone fracture in his left forelimb. These two old injuries were in addition to his head being smashed and bleeding, and his body being kicked. After several kicks, there were no other injuries.

These injuries were relatively easy to deal with. The kicks on the body were only skin injuries and did not damage the internal organs.

Compared to the previous life where I was beaten with multiple fractures and internal injuries, it is already very good.

Other than that, there are no infectious diseases.

Baldness is also primarily a stress problem.

Yu Xue was relieved a lot. Duoduo's vitality seemed to be particularly tenacious. He recovered very quickly from such a serious injury in his previous life. He would definitely heal faster this time.

Next, Duoduo's head and left forelimb were bandaged, shaved, briefly scrubbed, vaccinated, dewormed, and given eye drops. It was already noon.

Yu Xue took advantage of this time to go to the pet supermarket nearby and bought a lot of things that dogs need, including fences, waterproof crawling mats, changing mats, dog houses, sterilizing sprays, dog bowls, dog food, dog snacks, Dog toys and more.

There were a lot of things, so she asked the supermarket to deliver them to Fu'an Community for her. She went back to pick up Duoduo, called a car, and went to Fu'an Community.

The hair on Duoduo's body was shaved off, leaving only a ring of fur on his big head. He looked a little depressed, lying on the big changing pad sullenly.

Yu Xue gently touched the dog's head to comfort it.

When they arrived at Fu'an Community, the supermarket items hadn't been delivered yet, so Yu Xue took Duoduo upstairs first.

There are a total of 14 buildings in Fu'an Community, of which 4, 13 and 14 are low-rise buildings, only six stories high, while the others are high-rise buildings with more than 20 floors.

What Yu Xue bought was 404 in the 4th building.

Because the numbers are not very auspicious, the price is relatively affordable.

Yu Xue only had 2 million on hand, and after buying a house, she still had to consider renovations. She was about to graduate, and she wanted to leave some money for transition.

So after much deliberation, I decided to take this benefit.

Suite 404 has an internal area of ​​82.24 square meters, a shared area of ​​more than 25 square meters, a good orientation, and relatively sufficient sunshine. The entire suite is 1.5 million, which is 100,000 less than the 504 upstairs.

Yu Xue paid the full amount, so she gave some discounts, and finally received just over 1.4 million.

At this time, I took Duoduo upstairs, opened the door, and saw a rough room.

She bent down and said to Duoduo: "This will be our home for a while."

She couldn't help but sigh.

Speaking of which, the 2 million she had was really not borrowed.

The area around her hometown was quite poor, and her family was not rich either. Her father worked outside in the early years and died of a work-related injury, and her mother ran away. I heard that she also died later.