60

☆ 64. Chapter 60font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60

Yu Xue has been making a lot of moves recently, and many people in the base are staring at her.

Some people think that she is very courageous for taking in so many children, others think that she is stupid, raising such a group of children is a loss-making business, and some think that she is just asking for names, and sooner or later she will not be able to make up her mind.

Others are paying attention to her plantation and sheep farm, wanting to see what flowers she can grow and raise, and whether there will suddenly be a big mutation and everything will be ruined.

So she called the police early in the morning and arrested a man named Chen Ming. Many people knew about it immediately.

Everyone had one thought in their mind, oh, this person was finally going to cause trouble, but they didn't expect that she would actually attack her former teammates.

Yu Xue was introduced by Wei Lin, and the call went smoothly and the police were dispatched very quickly.

Chen Ming was still confused when he was arrested.

He never imagined that it was the end of the world and the police would come to arrest people. But what had he committed?

When he arrived at the police station and saw Yu Xue, his face was as white as paper, and beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Yu, Yu Xue, you..."

When we worked together to save people in City I, everyone would call each other by their first names, but now, if they are not very familiar with each other, or those whose power and status are much higher than Yu Xue, most of them will not be able to connect with each other. He didn't call her by her first name, but called her Miss Yu or something like that.

Yu Xue curled her lips slightly: "I didn't expect it, and I didn't expect that a person who could bravely lure monsters and save people in I City would actually do something to hurt a child. What grudges do Qian Sisi have against you? , you want to hurt her like that."

Seeing the little girl Qian Sisi next to Yu Xue, Chen Ming's face became even more ugly.

Found!

He had obviously put on a disguise before going to arrest the child that day, but why was he still discovered?

Under Yu Xue's gaze, Chen Ming felt that his whole body was under great pressure, as if there was an invisible force pressing on his neck, making him have to lower his head and have difficulty breathing. He said in shame: "I'm sorry, I , I just want to live a better life and stand out."

He is a speed-type superpower. This superpower is actually of no use in the base. Even as Yu Xue's former teammate, he still has a second-level warrior medal in his hand. It seemed like he had a good starting point, but his development was still not very good.

So when Chen Ji Shaodong's family came to him and asked him about Yu Xue, he only hesitated for a moment before speaking.

That was Chen Ji, who held a large amount of supplies and had hundreds of superpowers under his command. He was a powerful force that the base was afraid of. The young master met him in person, and his attitude was polite. He also said that the two of them were somewhat related. He couldn't help but feel a little carried away.

He didn't know why, but he agreed to capture Qian Sisi, but he regretted it as soon as he said it.

But since he wanted to embrace the Chen family, he had to have a surrender certificate. Moreover, he was just going to catch a homeless little girl without a father and mother, and he was not dealing with Yu Xue directly. There was nothing difficult about it, so he just forced I went with my scalp.