Trapped!

Steve's P.O.V.
I really didn't know what to do next. The only thing I could think to say was, "Hey."
"What are you doing. I asked you not to follow me." She looked annoyed.
"I uh I don't really know what I'm doing." That was my sorry excuse. "I'm sorry if I upset back there. I just thought we could talk."
She gave me pitied smile and said, "No Steve you didn't upset me I just thought we didn't have anything to talk about." There was a silence after she spoke but it shortly ended by the abrupt stop of the elevator.

Pepper's P.O.V.
It took me for what felt like forever to find the elevator operating room. It was no trouble getting past the handy man. I told him he could have the rest of the night off. I had no time to waste I had to find the button. "Oh there it is!" I said to myself. I honestly have no idea why I'm doing this. It isn't even in my nature. This is more like something Tony would do, I think I've been around him too much. Something just kept urging me on to push the button... So I did.

Natasha's P.O.V.
The elevator just stopped. I walked over to doors hoping that just maybe, they would magically open. I pushed on the button again but nothing happened. "This- this is just great!" I said sarcastically. "Unbelievable! Of course this would happen to me! You know why? It's because God hates me! He sits there looking down at me laughing till tears stream down his face!" I was so filled with rage that it almost startled me when a pair big arms wrapped around me and enclosed themselves to where I wasn't able to move. This was Steve's way of calming me down when I was angry. He would hold me tight while I struggled to get out of his grip and then failing miserably. Then after all was done I would be to tired to even be angry. "I'm really not in the mood for fun and games." I didn't bother trying to get out of his hold because I knew he wouldn't let go. "Steve please." I pleaded.
"What's my name?" He asked. I let out a laugh.
"Seriously, let me go." He pulled me tighter.
"I not letting you go until you call me by my official name."
"Steve I'm serious. I'm not in the mood." I said sternly.
"I'm sorry, who?" He asked playfully.
"Captain Rogers, let me go!" I huffed. He let me go.
"Are you still upset?" He asked smiling. "No but I'm a little annoyed with you." I snapped.
"Yeah but you can't stay mad at me?" He smiled a devilish grin.
"I never said I was mad, just annoyed." I stated. It got quiet after that we decided to sit down, but on opposite sides of elevator. The silence was deafening and made me a little uncomfortable.
"You look beautiful." His words nearly startled me.
"What?" I asked waking myself from my daydreams.
"I said you look beautiful. I wasn't really paying attention until now." He smiled that boyish smile that always did something to me.
"Thanks I honestly didn't try. I wasn't feeling the whole party vibe." I replied moving a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You don't have to try at least not with me." His sweet comment made me blush. Why was I doing this to myself? Why couldn't I just let myself be with him. I hated not being with him. Why did I have to be so scared? I lost my train of thought when he spoke again. "I'm sorry if this upsets you and you don't have to answer, but I have to ask thinking maybe you might give an explanation. Why did you leave? Why can't we work out?" I felt like he was reading my mind.
I honestly don't know the answer to that myself. I wanted to give him an answer, I didn't want him to think that it was so bad that I couldn't even tell him. What was I supposed to say?
"Is it because of me? Am I the problem?" He gets up from his corner and starts pacing. "Do I come off too strongly? I know that when I compliment you they're a little corny , is that it am too corny?"
I get up to stand in front of him. "You are definitely not the problem." I said trying to reassure him.
"Then what is?" He looked down at me with stern eyes. I looked into them, searching, as if I would find the answer.
"I don't know, but just know that you are not corny. You're just this amazingly sweet person." I smiled up at him but he didn't smile back.
"For the next little bit, I'm done with being sweet."
"Steve what are y-" I was cut off by the sudden feeling of his lips crushing onto mine. I didn't have time to register anything before my back hit the wall off the elevator. I suddenly found myself kissing him back. His body was pressed firmly against mine. It felt as if we molded together. It was as if we were perfectly made to fit each other.
My hands ran through his hair. When I went to catch my breath it sounded more like a whimper. He made a trail of kisses down to my neck.
What was happening, Steve was never like this. He was usually charming and sweet but this...
And as he kissed and nipped at my neck, each one felt like fire against my skin. I definitely wasn't complaining about this newfangled creature that had come over him. His hands roamed my body until they rested on my backside. My lips were swollen from where he recently attacked them. I wanted to feel them again, I wanted to kiss them again, and I did.
Our lips moved together in perfect synchronization and when he licked my lips for entrance I easily aloud. I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing all my weight to be supported by him. I felt his hands move up to the hem of my shirt. We parted from the kiss and breathed heavily, he pressed his forehead to mine. He looked into my eyes as if looking for permission. I gently nodded and he proceeded to lift my shirt.
Now I was bare except for my bra. "If God didn't make you the most beautiful thing then I don't what is because you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." He gruffed out. I blushed and bit my lip as I watched him devour me with his eyes. Who was this man? He had never talked like this before. Sure he had called me beautiful but he has never in his life used the word 'sexy'. It wasn't in his vocabulary.
He moved his lips down and brushed against my ear. It sent chills up my spine. "And when you bite your lips.. Those full and tender lips, I can hardly hold myself back from doing things to you." He brought his head back to look at me. His eyes were full of lust, no doubt that mine were too.
"Then don't." I simply implied, then I we for his shirt. I began quickly unbuttoning it but that was taking too long so I just ripped the rest of the buttons off. My hands made their way up his chest, finally my lips found his neck.

Steve's POV
Her soft lips brushed against my skin. It felt like fire when she finally kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, once more, bringing her closer. I took one of my hands and rubbed the small of her back. Did I really want to do this? I mean of course I did, but here?
Natasha pressed her small perfect hands on my chest and looked up at me. "I know what you're thinking and if you feel like the time isn't right then maybe we shouldn't." Her green eyes were the only thing I could see at the moment. Then I slowly worked my way up to her hair. Her hair was in beautiful red locks. I noticed that it was getting longer than when I saw it a month ago.
"You're hair, I never noticed it was getting longer until now."
"Yeah. I remember the day I asked you if you liked long or short hair and you said it didn't matter just--"
"As long as you keep the curls." We said in unison. I laughed at the thought.
"Yeah I remember that day. But to be honest, it doesn't matter. You could cut it all off and I would still think the world of you." She stared at the ground but she looked back up to catch me staring at her lips.
"You know, it's rude to stare. And plus that's a good way to catch flies." She smirked.
"Sorry. I just uh- I um."
She laughed. "Even after all this time, you still don't know how to talk to me." She leaned in and brushed her lips against mine. I moved in closing the gap between us. Every time I kissed her it was like kissing her for the first time. It always felt like flying but this time it felt weird, like I was moving or something. Then I realized that the elevator was moving again.
Hope you guys like it! Please vote!