𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓; tokyo jujutsu high

「 ✦ chapter eight; tokyo jujutsu high

✦ chapter eight; tokyo jujutsu high. ✦

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Y/N stared up at the mountain, surrounded by viridescent trees and grey stones, a torii gate welcoming them. It was nice weather to start their high school journey; the sun shining down but not too hot, causing the trees to shine beautifully, no clouds in the sky and the breeze wasn't too cold.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Y/N mumbled as they picked up their suitcase that held all their clothes and delicate things, whilst their backpack had the rest of their stuff. They were just wearing a light beige hoodie and black sweatpants right now, wanting to wear something comfy whilst also minimalising how much clothing they wear. "I hope I see him."

They were starting a bit late, due to the fact that Y/N was further away from the school, and they wanted to give Jigoku a piece of their mind before they went (they beat him up in training again, except this time, they didn't stop until he could barely walk, he didn't ask, just accepted it like the coward he truly was). 

They had already spoken to the principal, Yaga Masamichi, and talk to him through their phone, so he knew they were coming. The first years were in a building all together, apparently. Yaga had said they could get to choose which room they wanted to live in when they got there.

So, with their suitcase lifted and backpack secured, they walked up the steps.

"I wanna go to Tokyo Jujutsu High," Y/N said as they sat down on the brown bench, opposite of where the pink-haired lady sat, who took off her reading glasses and put her book down upon hearing them.

"Yeah?" Miko asked.

Nodding, Y/N poured themself a cup of black tea and grabbed the second book ('No Longer Human' by Osamu Dazai) on the table that Miko had picked for them ("It helps with reading comprehension, plus I think you'll find this book more to your liking," she had insisted) and opened it on the page they bookmarked. "I'm hoping so, anyways."

"Just train hard and work hard, you'll get there, Y/N," Miko encouraged as she put her reading glasses back on,  "I'll be there when you do. Do you think they can take parental hospitality?"