𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; vogel im käfig

「 ✦ chapter six; vogel im käfig

✦ chapter six; vogel im käfig. ✦

[TW: mention of self-harm and vomiting, as well as suicide ideation

[TW: mention of self-harm and vomiting, as well as suicide ideation. not explicitly state as such, but this is most definitely a form of self-harm as y/n causes distress to their body on purpose and unintentionally. i'd rather be careful than trigger you guys.]

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Y/N had been isolated for most of their life, purely because of their own want. No one forced them to separate themself from the world, only interacting with Miko and Jigoku. The only solace they found was in Gojo Satoru, who they'd only seen once on that one fateful day.

They were sure he wouldn't remember them.

But, in the end, it was themself that put them in that situation. Focusing so hard on the fact that they wanted to kill all the curses. The rage from seeing their parents limp, lifeless bodies fuelled the need to become stronger, stronger than Jigoku. Isolating themself to train, to fight.

To fight... What was there to fight except themself? Miko... She died for them.

She died protecting me.

The night she died was a blur. Bits and pieces were like a vague puzzle piece that had pieces missing. The only vivid image they had was Miko's blood-stained smiling face, and the aftermath of Y/N killing the two curses. The purple blood, that slowly mixed with Miko's own crimson.

Everything I've ever wanted will be lost.

Flashes of getting home, covered in blood. Without Miko. Jigoku welcoming them home without so much a glance or a question as to where his housemaid was, only concern about what happened with them. No... It wasn't even concern. 

Those eyes...

Y/N had looked up at Jigoku, zoned out, half-lidded e/c eyes staring up at him. He wasn't concern, no, he was thrilled.

"You killed two Grade 4 curses, at this age... Magnificent."

The days seemed to smear together, like a painting of misery and sorrow, of blues, blacks and greys. They knew they didn't eat for a few days after that, only puking it out if they did.