𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑; gojo satoru

「 ✦ chapter four; gojo satoru

✦ chapter four; gojo satoru. ✦

[enjoy the FLUFF

[enjoy the FLUFF.]

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

"Did you want to train before he comes, Y/N?" Miko asked as she set out some clothes for them, having already dressed herself in a normal outfit consisting of a light pink turtleneck and black pants with black heels, rather than the typical housemaid one she wore, just in case the two children wanted to go out at some point. 

Even though they were old enough to do it themself, it had become a part of a routine for Miko to be there. Some time for them to just chat before they both get busy and become too exhausted from the day. Days where Y/N didn't train, they usually got ready themself, but most of the time Miko was there to help.

"Yeah, I'll probably just practice some martial arts and do my flexibility routine today. I wanna have enough energy to interact with him. Who is him, by the way?" Y/N replied, moving towards the bathroom with their training gear (which still consisted of a black t-shirt and black sweatpants) to get dressed and brush their teeth.

Miko clapped excitedly, "Gojo Satoru and his family, of course!"

Y/N hummed, sliding the t-shirt over their head, "The Gojo clan, right? The one with the Limitless and Six Eyes?"

"Yep! So we have to make a good impression, you could find a friend in the young Gojo." Miko smiled to herself; she had a feeling those two would be good friends.

Y/N quickly brushed their teeth after putting on their sweatpants and socks, and walked out the bathroom to see Miko sitting on the bed waiting for them. A quick glance around their room gave them some time to think.

Their room hadn't changed much over the past four years, the bed stayed the same, as well as the carpet that covered their wooden floor at the end of their bed. The only real thing that changed was the surface of the drawer next to their bed now had one singular framed photo; one of Y/N and Miko sitting on the benches, a teapot in the middle with two steaming mugs, books laid on the table around them, cherry blossoms were falling on top of them. One of Miko's fingers was pointing at something in one of the books, with Y/N concentrating on what she was saying. Miko was smiling widely, looking as if she were about to laugh, whilst Y/N was staring at her with a deadpan face. It had been taken by one of the other housemaids that only came to clean the estate, capturing that moment of beauty - the housemaid's words, not theirs.