Chapter 1- Changes

Chapter 1

-Louis POV-

It's finally senior year, feels like it took way to fucking long to get here. It's not that I hate school, I really do like it, but how can I enjoy school when there is a hot jock in all of my classes? I know what you're thinking typical girl falls for hot jock story right? Yea.. You're way wrong. Mainly because I'm a boy. Yes. I'm gay. No I haven't told people mainly because I'm worried people won't like it. I tried telling my mother and all she told me was "Don't let your father know" and that was that. So I'm still as most people would put it. "In the closet". Let me bring you to my life. I'm Louis Tomlinson. My life isn't that amazing so I'm sorry if my little story bores you, but I really want someone to know what it's like living a day as me.

I wake up to a blaring alarm as usual. I role over and slap my alarm to shut it up. Once it shuts up I role back over praying my mother forgets I have school today. She doesn't of course. Three minutes later there's a knock on my door. 

"Boobear time to get up honey. Don't want to be late for your first day as a senior do you?" She says through the door. I groan and get up out of bed feeling dizzy.  

"I'm up ill be down soon calm down mum" I groan I'm not much of a morning person. I throw on my favorite pair of red skinny jeans and my signature blue and white stripped t-shirt. I grab my suspenders and walk down stairs to the kitchen mom and sisters are sitting around the table. Lottie and Fizzy are fighting over who gets the last piece of toast. I snatch it up off the plate and take a huge bite.  

"Louis! What the heck! I was going to eat that!!" Lottie yelled sounding pissed  

"What do you mean you were going to eat it? I told you I deserve it you got to eat the last piece yesterday" Fizzy said causing Lottie to turn bright red in anger. I laugh at their stupid fighting. They're always arguing about something.  

"Too late nerds now stop fighting unless you want mum to take away our Six Flags tickets for next weekend" I say spoiling the surprise they were going to receive this morning. They instantly shush staring at me like I'm a god. I laugh again and head for the door.  

"Boo did you get any breakfast?" Mum yells from the kitchen. This woman worries way to much.  

"Yes mum stop worrying about me I'm 18 remember?" I yell back grabbing my car keys and running out the door. I jump into my car and pull out of the driveway. I turn on the radio and "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson screams throughout my car. Not gonna lie I love this song. I'm sitting at a stop light singing along with Carly when I turn to my right and see Liam Payne sitting in a nice convertible next to me. Shit!!! I look into my rearview mirror and check my hair. Sexy as always. Remember that hot jock I mentioned earlier? Yea that's him. Mr. Liam Payne he is flawless. He has perfect brown hair pushed up into a quiff. He has beautiful brown eyes too. I wish I could just sit there and stare into them for hours and hours. And then there's his lips. I have had many day dreams of Liam during Trig class of kissing those beautiful lips of his. They are so plump and perf-  

"BEEP BEEP" the car behind me honked at me. Shit when did the light turn green? I hit the gas hard. A little to hard and lunged forward. Shit! My car stalled. Great!

-Liam's POV-

Today's run was one of my favorites. I ran almost four miles this morning I feel very refreshed. My mum is gone on a four month business trip the house is pretty lonely. When I get home I notice the front door is unlocked. What the heck? I walk in slowly not sure what I'm going to do if there is a burglar in my house. No one is in the front room. I look in the kitchen. The refrigerator is wide open.  

"Hi Niall you know there's this thing called waiting until I'm home to come inside" I say sarcastically. Niall pulls his head out of the fridge his mouth full of food. Dang that boy can eat. I can help but smile at how adorable he looks when he eats. Not that I like Niall in that way. He's just so cute.  

"Sorry I was starving I had to come in before I passed out from starvation" Niall said once he swallowed his mouthful of food.  

"I find it hard to believe you were going to pass out Niall, all you do is eat." I laugh as I pull out a protein bar. "Do you need a ride today Niall or are you just here to eat all my food?" I joke while Niall continues to consume all my food.  

"A ride would be nice." He says before he starts eating his third banana. I grab my bag and start to pack all my books into it. Once Niall is finished eating we head out the door.

Niall and I have been friends since kindergarten. It's hard to believe we're both seiners in high school now. We pull up to our school campus and park in one of the best parking spots on campus. When I get out of my car a large group of people start to gravitate towards me. I'm not going to lie, I know I'm popular at school, but I honestly hate it. I hate having everyone know your business, having everyone want to date you. It was nice at first, but now it's just annoying. I try to tell people to go away politely, but it never works. Niall and I make our ways to our lockers.  

"Did you study for the chemistry test today?" Niall asks sounding nervous, poor guy I know that's one of his worse subject.  

"Yea but I don't think ill pass it as usual" I lie. Trying to help Niall feel better about not understanding the subject. Niall sighs and heads off to English. The bell hasn't rung yet so I have time to kill. I walk over to the water fountain when a boy catches my eye. He looks familiar but I can't place a name to his face. He is running through campus. Obviously running late. I took a drink of water and when I looked up Kayla was looking at me. Great.  

"Hello Kayla how was your holiday?" I asked politely. She blushed not realizing I don't actually care.  

"It was great! I went to America and went to Disneyland. It was a blast! I've missed being here though. I've especially missed you Liam" she giggled. This girl has had a crush on me for as long as I could remember. It's not that she's repulsive or anything. She's a really nice girl. But she's not my type. I don't exactly like girls. I would rather have a boyfriend. But no one knows that. Only Niall because I trust him with my life.  

"Sounds like a lot of fun Kayla, I'm sorry to not be able to talk longer but I need to speak with my History teacher I'm not doing very well in her class" I lie starting to walk away.  

"Oh, that's alright Liam! See you around campus!" She waves as I walk in the wrong direction to my history class. Hopefully she won't notice. The bell finally rings. I have Chemistry first with Mrs. D. I've been studying all holiday for this years entrance exam. When I walk in I notice she has made a seating chart. I sit down on the back lab benches. Looks like I'm in the back of the class. I sit and wait to see who sits next to me. The last bell rings and the boy from earlier who looks as if he was running late came barreling into the room.  

"Sorry I'm late my car stalled this morning. Where is my seat?" He pants out of breath. Mrs. D points at the seat next to mine. Looks like ill get to put a name to his face. He comes and sits down next to me. He looks like a mess but in a hot kind of way. He has gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair that he pulled back into a beanie. He wasn't wearing it earlier so I'm assuming he put it on when he got to his locker. He turns and notices I'm staring at him. Woops. I turn away and start listening to the teacher.  

"Hi.. Um I hate to bother you but I don't seem to have a pencil, could I borrow one?" The boy asks sweetly. He's really cute. But I bet he doesn't even like guys he's way to hot to be gay.  

"Sure, but only if you give me your name?" I flirt involuntary. Crap! He blushes and whispers  

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" 

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne. Here's your pencil" I say handing him my extra pencil. We start taking our test but I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Louis and his hot body sitting right next to me. Crap! I can't be falling for him! I have to think about my future, not having a boyfriend. I tried to focus. But I failed.

--------------------------------------------- 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! This is my first fanfic.. So please don't hate. I'm not a perfect speller... So I'm sorry if i make a lot of spelling errors... Let me know what you think. :)