✮The charm of park jimin✮

Still in Jungkooks office:

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief, his shock evident as he processed Jungkook's unexpected acceptance. "What? You... You accept?" His voice quivered with a mix of astonishment and skepticism, struggling to comprehend Jungkook's swift agreement.
He couldn't shake off the doubt because he felt that someone like Jungkook couldn't agree so easily. Seeing Jungkook's calm demeanor fueled his skepticism, making him wonder if there might be some hidden motive behind the seemingly effortless agreement.

Jungkook's smirked subtly at Jimin's stunned reaction, a glint of amusement dancing in his eyes
"Why the surprise? Isn't that what you wanted?" His voice held a hint of amusement, probing for a reaction from Jimin.

Collecting himself, Jimin straightened his posture, his expression shifting from disbelief to a determined resolve. "Ah! yes," he replied, his voice steadier this time. "Thank you for accepting the terms."

Though doubt lingered within Jimin,his mind remained vigilant couldn't shake off the feeling of unease, a persistent suspicion lingering in the back of his mind,he endeavored to forget, knowing that what he needed to hear, Jungkook had already agreed.
"You won't break this deal, will you?" Jimin asked him with skeptical eyes.

Jungkook leaned casually against the desk, his confident posture making him look irresistibly hot and handsomely captivating.
"I'm a man of my word, darling. Our deal stands," he uttered in a deep but reassuring voice.

Suddenly Jimin's demeanor shifted, and a big smile played on his lips. The honey brown depths of his eyes lit up, reflecting a newfound happiness. Like petals unfurling, his rose-like cheeks bloomed
"Thank you, Mr. Jeon," Jimin said, voice softer, displaying a hint of relief.

The sudden shift in Jimin's reaction caught Jungkook off guard, momentarily freezing him. It was the first time he witnessed Jimin's smile, and for a fleeting moment, he had to acknowledge the beauty that radiated from this Little Bird. Even with his occasional spoiled behavior, there was an undeniable charm that left Jungkook captivated by the unexpected allure hidden beneath Jimin's usual demeanor.

Thinking his work was done, Jimin turned towards the door, ready to make his exit. Just as he was about to leave, His hand lingered near the handle as if caught in a moment of sudden recollection.
Jungkook, with a subtle arch of his eyebrow, watched Jimin intently noticing the abrupt pause.

"What is it now?"  He asked with a curious tone in his voice.
Jimin, folding his hands and forming a slight pout on his plump lips while complaining, remarked, "You know what? I don't particularly like your assistant." The change in Jimin's behavior left Jungkook intrigued, wondering how effortlessly Jimin shifted from sassy to a spoiled brat and then effortlessly transition into an irresistibly cute demeanor, leaving him intrigued by the enigmatic layers of Jimin's personality.

Jungkook, maintaining his composed demeanor, raised an eyebrow in mild curiosity at Jimin's abrupt declaration. "Why's that?" he inquired, his voice neutral, betraying little emotion as he awaited Jimin's explanation.

"I don't appreciate her dressing sense," Jimin declared with an edge of frustration, his tone simmering with restrained anger. "And her manner of speaking—far too brusque and disrespectful."His irritation rang clear in his words.

Jungkook's lips curved slightly into a faint smirk at Jimin's heated complaints. "Oh, is that so?" he retorted, a hint of playful amusement in his voice.

Jungkook took a deliberate step closer to Jimin, his eyes tracing Jimin's attire with a pointed focus that lingered longer than necessary. His voice, low and deliberate, hinted at a playful challenge as he spoke.
"Isn't your attire quite revealing as well?" Jungkook remarked, a teasing undertone threading through his words.