✮ Thinking of cracking a deal with demon ✮

At park mansion:

In the grandeur of Park Mansion, Jimin's descent down the ornate staircase felt like a scene from a fashion magazine brought to life. His outfit was a harmonious blend of trendy and casual, accentuating his natural charm and elegance.The cold-shoulder crop top he wore showcased just enough skin to be alluring yet tasteful, perfectly complemented by the light-washed denim pants that hugged his frame with effortless grace. But it was the delicate details that added a touch of whimsy-a sprinkle of moon-shaped hairpins adorning his curly locks, lending a playful allure to his overall appearance.

With each step, Jimin's confidence radiated like a beacon, drawing the attention of those around him. His movements were a ballet of poise and ease, the very embodiment of a stylish and charismatic presence. As he navigated through Park Mansion's opulent surroundings, heads of maids turned in admiration, captivated by the captivating aura that Jimin effortlessly emanated.

 As he navigated through Park Mansion's opulent surroundings, heads of maids turned in admiration, captivated by the captivating aura that Jimin effortlessly emanated

           (imagine jimin is wearing this)

With a graceful descent down the staircase, Jimin's eyes scanned the lavish foyer of Park Mansion. he spotted his father, sitting with an air of authority, yet his face lit up with genuine happiness as Jimin reached the bottom step.

"Appa!" Jimin called out, his voice filled with warmth and affection. Breaking into a bright smile.

"Jimin!" his father exclaimed joyfully, his eyes reflecting paternal pride and joy as he embraced his son.
Their embrace conveyed a deep bond.

With a gentle smile gracing his lips, his father looked at Jimin, noticing the evident glow of happiness that adorned his son's face. "My baby," he began affectionately, "you look unusually happy today. What's bringing that radiant smile to your face?"

Jimin, filled with an inner joy that he couldn't contain, met his father's gaze with a twinkle in his eye."nothing appa. I'm just feeling really good today."he replied, his voice brimming with excitement.

Jaeho chuckled softly at Jimin's response,"Ah, my mischievous son," he remarked warmly, pinching Jimin's cheeks adorably "Always keeping secrets, aren't you?" Pausing for a moment, Park Jaeho ruffled Jimin's hair affectionately, a gesture that spoke volumes of their close relationship. "Well, whatever it is, seeing you so cheerful brings joy to my heart. Your happiness means everything to me, my son," he added, his voice carrying a blend of paternal pride and unwavering love for Jimin.

A hint of eagerness shimmering in his eyes. "Alright, Appa, I really should get going. College won't wait for me," he mentioned, a faint trace of urgency underlying his words.

As Jimin turned to leave for college, his father's voice gently called out, "Jimin, wait a moment." Jimin turned back, a hint of curiosity in his expression.

"Yes, Appa? Is everything alright?" Park Jaeho's demeanor shifted slightly, a sense of concern mingled with resolve apparent in his eyes. "You're not going alone today," he stated firmly. Confused by the sudden declaration, Jimin furrowed his brows in puzzlement.