✮A mutual benefitital deal ✮

In Jimins bedroom:

Standing in the solitude of his room, Jimin faced his expansive wardrobe. His gaze lingered over the array of meticulously arranged clothes and accessories.

Among the assortment were form-fitting shirts with plunging necklines, accentuating his collarbones, and teasing a glimpse of his toned torso. Some garments bore sheer panels or intricate lace, hinting at a touch of elegance and allure that Jimin effortlessly carried.

He favored jeans that clung snugly to his curves, occasionally opting for cropped tops or jackets that hinted at his midriff, adding a hint of playfulness to his ensemble. Flowing fabrics and draping silhouettes, reminiscent of more fluid, feminine styles, found their place alongside his wardrobe's more structured pieces.

It was a blend of masculine and feminine elements, a unique expression of his individuality that allowed him to freely embrace his physique, reveling in both comfort and confidence in the clothes that adorned his frame.

In the midst of his luxurious wardrobe, Jimin's frustration simmered, fueled by Jungkook's lingering comment. "Huh! Not a bad face," he muttered, his voice tinged with exasperation and determination.

His slender fingers delicately danced among the array of options, searching for something that transcended fashion—a choice that would articulate his essence. "What screams 'unmistakably me' today?" he quipped to himself , a mischievous glint in his eyes.

And there it was—a black crop top adorned with a delicate netted overlay, chains cascading from his neck to his waist. With a decisive nod, he chose this ensemble, knowing it would reveal enough skin to boldly showcase his confidence and the softness of his small, bare midriff.

As he slipped into the attire, each movement was a deliberate choreography, a silent proclamation of his inner strength and unwavering self-assurance. The chains hung just right, the netting delicately caressed his skin, and the fabric hugged his figure in all the right places.

Surveying his reflection, he met his own gaze with a smirk. "Let's see if 'not a bad face' can handle this level of fabulous," he remarked, his voice a mixture of defiance and determination. This wasn't merely about attire; it was about revealing not only his skin but also the layers of his true self—each accessory an integral part of the story of his indomitable confidence and self-worth.

Wow," he whispered, his voice filled with genuine admiration. His fingers brushed over the delicate netting that adorned the black crop top, the chains shimmering under the soft glow of the room. The reflection staring back at him exuded confidence, a portrait of his unapologetic beauty and undeniable charm.His gaze traveled from the intricately styled hair framing his face to the outfit that hugged his frame, highlighting his slender curves. "You look pretty good, Jimin," he murmured to himself, a genuine smile gracing his lips.Lost in the moment, he couldn't help but revel in his own reflection. "Actually, no. You look stunning and hot ," he corrected with a giggle, admiring the way the ensemble showcased his soft, small belly, a part of himself he'd come to embrace and celebrate.

With a playful twirl, he watched as the chains swayed in rhythm with his movement. But amidst his self-admiration, a playful streak emerged. "Hmm, maybe a touch more fabulous?" he pondered aloud, his lips curling into a playful grin. He reached for a sparkly hairpin, matching the outfit , and tucked it into his hair with a wink at his reflection."Perfect! Now we're talking," he giggled, clearly amused by his impromptu addition. With a wink and a blown kiss to his own reflection, he finally stepped away from the mirror, feeling utterly pleased with the amalgamation of sophistication and playful flair that composed his look.

 With a wink and a blown kiss to his own reflection, he finally stepped away from the mirror, feeling utterly pleased with the amalgamation of sophistication and playful flair that composed his look