✮ Mischievous plan ✮

Third person's POV:

In the bustling atmosphere of the school cafeteria, Jimin sat with his friends Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok They were his support system, his confidantes in times of both joy and sorrow.Jimin took a deep breath, the weight of his revelation heavy on his shoulders. He had to tell them, for their opinions mattered greatly to him. He needed their perspective.With a tremor in his voice, Jimin began,

"Guys, there's something I need to tell you all." He looked into their eyes, searching for understanding and support. His friends sensed the seriousness in his tone and leaned in, giving him their full attention.

"What's going on, Jimin?" Jin asked, concern furrowing his brows. Jimin hesitated for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "My father... last night, he discussed a potential marriage proposal for me. He wants me to marry a man named Jeon Jungkook," he revealed, bracing himself for their reactions.

Shock and disbelief rippled across their faces. Taehyung stuttered, "M-marry? But you're so young! And... Jeon Jungkook? The CEO of Jeon Tech?"Jimin nodded, his own heart echoing their concerns.
"Yes, exactly. It's a lot to take in," he admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Hobi chimed in, his eyes wide with worry. "Jimin, do you even know this person? How can your father decide this for you?""Jeon Jungkook," Jin mused, processing the name. "That's a significant name in the business world. I've heard he's formidable and quite ruthless. Even his enemies fear him."Jimin sighed, feeling the pressure of his circumstances.
"I don't know him, and that's part of what scares me. My life is being shaped without my consent, I don't even want to marry him" he confessed, the weight of the situation palpable. His friends exchanged concerned glances, the reality sinking in.

Taehyung, in a mischievous tone, offered a suggestion. "If you're not keen on marrying him, why not make him back off himself? Piss him off somehow," he proposed, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the idea. "How would I do that?" he asked.Jin, pondering over the suggestion, added, "Since he hasn't seen you yet, maybe you could change your look drastically. Make yourself look less appealing, maybe even something he would find repulsive."Jimin's eyes lit up with a flicker of hope, and a smile crept across his face. "That's a great idea! Thank you, guys. I'll do my best to make myself... less appealing," he said, the prospect of challenging the situation making him determined.

*Time skip*

Jimin, just returning from school, made his way through the lavish hallways, thoughts swirling in his mind about the conversation he had with his friends earlier. As he approached the living room, he noticed that his father, surrounded by some of his trusted men, was engaged in an intense discussion.

Intrigued by their seriousness, Jimin tried to make his way to his room, but he was halted by his father's voice.Mr. Park, the leader of the mafia group, looked at Jimin with a mix of concern and determination.
"Jimin, there's something important we need to talk about," he said, motioning for him to come closer.

Jimin, taken aback by the urgency in his father's voice, walked over, anxiety starting to pool in the pit of his stomach.
"What's going on, appa?" he asked, glancing at the serious faces around him. His father sighed, searching for the right words.
"Jimin, the situation has become more complicated. We've received threats from rival groups, and it's not safe for you to be out without proper protection," he explained, his voice laced with concern.

Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine, a cold realization dawning on him. "Protection? What do you mean, appa?" he asked, a sense of dread creeping into his heart. One of the trusted men spoke up,
"Young Master, we are arranging for additional security measures to ensure your safety. These are troubled times, and we must be cautious."

Mr. Park continued, "We're stepping up security, and I need you to cooperate with us. We're assigning someone to accompany you at all times outside the house."

Jimin, feeling a surge of panic, protested, "Appa, I can take care of myself. I don't need a bodyguard. I'll be careful." His father placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Jimin, this is non-negotiable. Your safety is our priority. We can't afford any risks, especially now."Reluctantly, Jimin nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "Okay, appa. I'll cooperate," he said, a mixture of fear and determination in his eyes.

Before Jimin could ask more questions, his father dropped another bombshell. "Jimin, you also need to meet Jungkook today at the same restaurant where we were last night. It's crucial for our family's future," he revealed, his expression serious. Jimin's heart sank at the thought.

He had hoped for some time to figure things out, to plan how to approach Jungkook, but it seemed fate had other plans. "Today? But... appa, I need time to prepare," he stammered, the weight of the situation pressing down on him. MrPark placed a reassuring hand on his son's shoulder. "I know, son but you'll have to meet him. only then you will be able to know each other" he said, his voice gentle but firm.

After Jimin left to his room, Mr. Park's expression turned serious once again. He turned to his men. "I need you to ensure the safety of this house and, most importantly, Jimin. Rival groups are a real threat, and we can't underestimate their reach. Be vigilant."

The men nodded, their faces reflecting the gravity of the situation. They knew the responsibility that came with protecting the heir of the Park mafia. They dispersed, ready to fortify the mansion and safeguard Jimin.As the day progressed, the mansion became a fortress, each corner watched, every entry point guarded.

Mr. Park couldn't afford to take any chances, especially when it involved his son and the delicate balance of power in the criminal underworld.

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey there, my dear readers,I wanted to talk to you about something important. I've been caught up in my studies, which has made it a bit tough to update as often as I'd like. But please know that you all mean a lot to me, and I'll do my best to share updates whenever I can. Your patience and understanding truly mean the world to me.Thank you for understanding,Warm regards🥰🤗