Useful

"Are you sure you're okay?" Goku asked, holding their older man's hips just tight enough to stop his rushed and jerky movements.

"Yes, just..!" He snatched Goku's hands from his hips, ignoring the faint burn, similar to being stabbed with needles, searing through his abdomen.

Vegeta continued moving, his breathing ragged and fitful. It was as if he couldn't catch his breath, which didn't go unnoticed by Goku.

"Vegeta, please, don't hurt yourself. You're still recovering."

"I said I'm fine!"

"Vegeta-"

"Shut up!"

There were no words shared between the two for a moment, the room silent besides Vegeta's breathless wheezes and the creaks of the bed. Soon the noise of that ceased too. Goku wrapped his arms around Vegeta's waist and slowly rolled them over, pulling out to ease the awkwardness.

Now, looking down at the expression on Vegeta's face, he whispered gently, "Hey, talk to me."

The corners of Vegeta's mouth twitched downwards, once, twice, before tears silently cascaded down his face like raindrops on a window.

"What's wrong?" Goku stayed silent after he asked again, hoping to coax a response from his distressed lover.

Another long silence.

"I need this. I-" Vegeta breathed, "I need to prove I can still be useful to you."

"Useful?" Goku asked, sounding more offended than concerned, "useful?"

Vegeta blinked up at him, "I'm not weak, I can still give you what you want."

"By being useful? What does that mean? Vegeta. You. Are. Recovering. From. Surgery. And just because you're not a hundred percent doesn't mean you have to-" he waved his hands pointedly between them, "I'll still love you even if you can't do things."

"I don't want you to leave me because I can't do anything."

Goku pulled Vegeta into a sitting position where he wrapped his arms around him tightly, "Vegeta, I wouldn't do that."

The older male sobbed, "You did to your bitch. She couldn't give you what you wanted so you found someone who could," He gasped for breath as his chest and lower abdomen constricted in involuntary cramps, "What am I supposed to do? Just watch you walk away? I can't-" He broke down fully in Goku's arms, buckets of tears running down his face, "I just want you to love me..."

The accused saiyan pet spikey hair, trying to find a way to respond to the confession. What was keeping him here? This was supposed to be just for rough sex, and now? Now he'd gotten a love confession.

"I'm sorry. I didn't.. Mean to make you feel this way."

Vegeta inhaled, "Get out."

He planted a hand firmly on the other's chest and shoved him away.

He wiped his eyes, "Get out. Go back to your wife, and don't ever come seeking me in this sight again."

Goku sat back. "Are you sure?"

Vegeta rolled his eyes, "Of course that's what you ask."

There was another pause, "Well? Go find someone else to fight for something you won't return!"

"Who said I didn't return your feelings?"

"You're a rat-shit liar. Don't play with me."

Goku took the hand on his chest, and brought it to his mouth kissing the knuckles. Vegeta snatched his hand away, red in his cheeks and wetness in his eyes.

"Kakarot, please leave." His voice cracked.

"I think.."

"Don't, just leave."

"I think I.."

"Leave."

"I think I love you."

Vegeta squeezed his eyes shut tightly as he shook his head, Goku leaning back in. "Stop."

"I can't."

Their lips met gently, a short lived peck that was replaced with another, and another, until they were making out again.

Goku stopped, leaning back.

Vegeta gazed at him, then down at himself. He glared at the large fresh scars under his flattened breasts. He cursed at himself mentally for being born this way.

"Vegeta, one day.." He placed a hand over Vegeta's lower abdomen, just above his pubic hair.

"You will carry my children, I promise you that."

Vegeta suddenly received a violent shiver down his spine, the image already being painted in his mind.

"Thank you."

Okay, really weird chapter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okay SO. For anyone who's also confused, because I changed my mind a lot during this, I'm really just experimenting. Really I'm just thinking about trans geta again.
Hooooweever, in this work Vegeta got top surgery and his tubes tied. Hense Goku announcing that he was going to have kids with him "ond day" and all the other "you're still recovering" and "I'm not weak" and "I can't give you what you want" stuff.

ILY GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING THIS CRAP AND WATCHING ME FIGURE MY SHIT OUT!! ❤❤❤