Gender??

"Wait yer a girl?!" Goku cried.

"No you idiot! I'm-" Vegeta paused, not knowing how to explain.

"Yer.." The younger man pressed on, looking for answers to this predicament.

"It's complicated!"

"Then dumb it down fer me! Come on Geta, ya know I'll always love ya, so just be honest with me."

Vegeta looked down at his exposed chest, his shirt having been rolled up to his collar bone. "It's.. I.." He closed his eyes and huffed it out in a single breath, "It's like I'm both, do you understand?"

When he opened his eyes, he saw Goku and that look of vague confusion.

"Wait is it?" Vegeta groaned, he felt very vulnerable right now.

"It's just.." The younger saiyan looked between his Prince's legs to see his erection still standing tall and proud within his pants.

"Do you have any other girl parts I should know about?"

Vegeta's brows furrowed as his face grew hot, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well this is our first time together. I wanna know if I could.. Y'know..." He looked up at Vegeta with a look that was borderline begging.

"Knock ya up."

Vegeta's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. Goku's eyes fell, assuming he'd went too far, when he noticed a small wet stain that very slightly grew.

A sly grin crossed his face as he made eye contact with the prince once more,"Kakarrot, why are you looking at me like that?"

Goku brought his face between the older male's legs, running a wet tongue through the wet spot. Doing this he confirmed two things, Vegeta really, really liked it, and Vegeta had a vag.

He flicked his tongue some more, feeling his lover's legs tighten around his head as light moans and desperate sighs left his mouth.

When Goku pulled away the wet spot had nearly tripled in size, thanks to both Vegeta's juices and his own saliva. His eyes met Vegeta's who's were squinted, face bright red.

"Not right now, but some day, mark my words Geta. I'm gonna fuck this little thing uh yur's, and I'm gonna fill ya wit' a so many babies we might just repopulate."

Vegeta shuddered, his member twitching and lower region clenching over nothing. When Goku shot forward, devouring the smaller man's lips, he couldn't help but get excited for their future.

TESTING OUT A NEW HEADCANNON OF MINE THAT VEGETA IS A HERMAPHRODITE AND HAS A BREEDING KINK AND GOKU'S VOCABULARY IS SHIT.

P.S Ily guys