Chapter 6: Rage Dome Roses

Kid Ritz POV:

The beginning of the show ran smoothly. I was in the pit which meant I was close to where they were walking, singing, and dancing on stage. Right now they were singing Sweet Dreams but instead of all of it being Sweet Dreams the middle got cut off and mixed with Mount Rageous which was AWESOME!

The end of the song came and Velvet's vocals were on point and I could hear Veneer so clearly with his remembers. They stopped singing and the crowd screamed and clapped for them. They came to the middle of the stage and me and Veneer made eye contact and he smiled. He looked so good in this lighting. He was obviously sweating, which made his skin glisten in the lighting. His cute little smile, his eyes.

Just then, I jumped when Velvet screamed. "I'm a fucking star!!!" She yelled and made the audience get startled then scream after for how it sounded amazing. A few seconds passed and she started singing.

"I was born to be a star, I was made to shine so bright and I knew it in the cradle, that I will g-g-go so far. I was born to be a star, they said that I am bizarre. Now I'm pretty, I'm gorgeous, and just look at who you are" she sang. This was a whole new song! And I think the rest of the songs they sing tonight are new. I watched them dance on stage and my eyes made their way to Veneer and stayed on him. When will he sing? I'll be so sad if he doesn't have a part in this song, he sings so good! I think as Velvet keeps singing and dancing, Veneer just dances alongside her.

"I step inside the club with Givеnchy shades, and I look to the left, they all know my name. I'm a sassy popstar, love the fame. They all drool at the mouth for my accolades. I'm a star in the flesh, so much better than the rest, and I stay so clean, know these bitches stay pressed. I'm a starfucker, lip sucker, baby I'm a mean, mean mugger. Bad bitch androgynous,
Do you have some common sense?"

He sang that. Hearing his voice gave me butterflies. I turn my head to my friend, who decided to come along with me tonight to see Velvet, who she has a massive crush on. We both started screaming and literally fangirling. "I'm loving this!" We both say and scream some more.

"It's me and my girl Velvet fucking it some more." Veneer said and Velvet followed up. "Oh, yeah." Orchid turned her head to me and her jaw was dropped. "That was hot-" she says and I just laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'm a fucking star!!!" Velvet yelled out again. I guess the songs over. People screamed and some even threw roses at them. They both paused their singing and Velvet picked up a rose and so did Veneer. My jaw dropped when I saw Velvet walking over to us with a rose. I yanked my camera up and started recording for Orchid. "Oh my god!" She said and started jumping and kicking her feet. Velvet handed her the rose and looked absolutely stunning doing it. Orchid squeals and takes the rose. "I love you Velvet!!" She yelled as she walked away. You could hear Velvet laughing slightly through the speakers. "I love you too!" She said and stood back in the middle of the stage.

Then Orchid's jaw dropped again and she took my phone in a hurry. "What?" I ask and look back at the stage. Then there he was.

Veneer, right in front of me, holding a rose. He knelt down on the stage floor and held the rose down for me to take. By now the crowd was screaming and there were cameras all over us, one was even projecting onto a screen. My heart started racing and I felt the air around me get heavy. I stared into his eyes a few seconds before taking the rose. The people around me were screaming their lungs off. I can't believe I just got a rose from Veneer!