Chapter ✨️15✨️

Hello, my lovely readers!

(Kazuscara and Scarather canon)

Words can not express how sorry I am for updating this story for more than a few weeks, and I promise that I have an explanation for that.

So firstly, my phone broke even more, to the point where I couldn't even see the screen. Therefore, I couldn't update this book :(

Secondly, it was Christmas and then boxing day. I spent the week with my dad, so that's why I didn't update then.

Thirdly, I didn't have wattpad set up on my new phone, which I got for Christmas, until a few days ago.

Lastly, it was New years Eve and Day.

Again, I am so sorry about this, and I will try to make it up to you with this chapter!

Enjoy!

(Warning, cringe....)

¤●°●¤●°●¤●°●¤●°¤●°¤●°¤●°¤●°¤●°●¤●

The bus pulls into a stop near the purple haired man's house. Aether grabs his things and hurries off the vehicle before it can leave and continue its journey.

Aether walks along the path quickly before coming face to face with said house. It was fancy looking, white fences lining the ethereal house.

The blonde knocks on the door nervously, expecting the door to open with other kids from school, all with cameras.

Surprisingly, to Aether, a beautiful woman opened the door and stood face to face with the blonde. She had deep purple hair, matching Scaramouche. Her eyes were a similar purple, only lighter, and her lips were plump and pink.

"Oh, you."

She turns around and shouts towards the stairs.

"Your boyfriends here!! Or whoever he is!"

Scara thunders down the steps and pulls the woman away from the door, leaving a dumbfounded Aether staring at the other boy.

"...hi."

Scara looks up and down at Aether subtly before stepping out onto the path beside him.

"Let's go, I have a plan for tonight."

Scaramouche smirks as he says this, starting to walk down the path, waiting for Aether to catch up with him and walk beside him.

***

Aether and Scara were now walking along a waterfront, watching the evening sun reflect off the water.

Aether starts to speak up, looking at the water to hide his flushed face.

"...so, uh.... why me. I mean... why would you want to take me on a date, we kinda hate each other, right?"

Scara chuckles and looks at the blondes flustered face.*

"Of course. I knew that question was coming."

He clears his throat before continuing.

"Well, simply putting it, you're hot, and I like you. I still hate you, though... I guess."

The purple haired man speaks under his breath.

"...your curves and hair are a plus, oh, and your eyes...."

Aether picks up on these words, and his face turns beet red. He clears his throat and keeps walking, an awkward silence now sitting between the two boys.

Scara, after a few minutes of this, grabs Aether harshly and pushes him onto the grassy slope next to the path that they were walking on. He holds his hands above his head and places a long and sensual kiss against the blondes lips.

This caught Aether off guard, and his eyes widened before closing. Scaras tongue slips into the blondes mouth, exploring it.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Scara forces himself off of the flustered blonde. He sits himself down beside Aether, who was panting and catching his breath.

Scara blushes and looks away, reminiscing in the feeling of Aethers sweet and succulent lips against his. Scaramouche was a surprisingly good kisser.

Aether sits up after a minute or two and turns to look at Scara, his cheeks still flushed bright red.

"...so..... are you down for another date....?"

He says blandly.

Scara nods quickly, turning his head back to face the water, watching the sunlight reflecting off of it without a care in the world.

***

The two had been watching the water for a while now, and the sun was now set. Aether stands up and dusts himself off before helping Scara stand.

They walk along the waterfront once more, their hands brushing against each other's once and a while. Sick of this brief contact, Aether finally grabs Scara's hand and holds it firmly.

Scara blushes but continues walking hand in hand with the blonde, making his way back to his house.

***

They arrive, and Scara awkwardly says his goodbyes, as does Aether.

Aether sets off towards the bus stop, still blushing slightly every time his mind creeps to what had gone down tonight...

______

FINISHEDDDDDDD

I hope this satisfies you guys!
Do you think they should get together and be all lovey dovey, or get together and be the "I hate you, I love you too" kind of dynamic?

Remember, I love you all, and I am so thankful for all the attention that this book has gotten!

Merry Christmas, happy new year!!

From T

Words: 815!