Chapter ✨️7✨️

HI GUYS!!!!
Sorry that the last chapter was so short, I'll try to make this one at least 800 words :]

If anyone was wondering, my band performance was on Monday, and we did decently. However, we didn't place.

How are you doing today?

I hope you're well and remember that I love you guys!

I hope you all enjoy the chapter!
Enjoy!!!

☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎°▪︎☆▪︎
Author pov:

The two groups went their separate ways, xingqiu and chongyun heading towards a few clothing stores, and xiao, venti, and aether heading towards the food court.

Xiao, venti, and aether reached their  destination first and looked around the vast food court, taking in the large amount of food stores and tables. All three of them walked around, simply browsing the options.

After a while, they all found a small sushi store and went up to the counter to order.

Aether had gotten some mochi, Venti had gotten some tri-colour dango, and Xiao had gotten a few onigiri. They all went to sit down at an unoccupied table.

Venti took a bite of his dango, and his eyes lit up, "it's soooo good!!!".
Aether chuckled lightly before taking a bite of his mochi. "You're right, venti! It is good!".

Xiao just watched them both with amusement before biting into his onigiri. He sighed in content at the taste and continued eating, Aether and venti doing the same.

As they all finished, Venti stood up and took the hands of Aether and Xiao before running out of the food court, dragging them along with him.

Venti had taken them to a small arcade. He pulled them both inside and took them to some of the games. The group walked over to the air hockey table.

After some persuading, Venti had finally convinced Xiao to pay for it. Xiao put two dollars into the machine and stepped back, watching Aether and venti get ready to play. As the game started, Aether had already scored one point. He had gotten the puck in as soon as he hit it away from himself.

Xiaos eyebrows raised and chuckled at Ventis reaction, he was shocked and crossed his arms. "Well..! I was just warming up!" Aether laughed as venti said this, "Sureeee~,"Aether teased.

Venti huffed and put the puck back on the table, hitting it towards aether. In almost an instant, Aether had hitten the puck back and scored another point.

"Awww, man!" Venti whined. Aether and xiao just laughed as venti fake pouted.
Aether moved away from his position and let xiao have a turn of facing against venti. For the first time, venti had scored a point. He cheered and put his hands on his hips proudly, a smug smile showing on his face.

After a few more rounds of air hockey (which resulted in Venti losing), the group of boys walked out of the arcade and started to wander off to a few random stores.

With xingqiu and chongyun.

"Xingqiuuuu!" Chongyun whined. They had been in a book shop for a while now as xingqiu had been looking for a specific book.
"Hmm? Oh, sorry, yun-yun!" Xingqiu walked quickly up to the counter and paid for the book before walking out of the old book store.

Chongyuns face lit up, and he ran over to follow Xingqiu. The two walked over and into the food court. Xingqiu and Chongyun sat down and started to talk about things like school, homework, and home life. It was a pleasant conversation, with smiles being exchanged quite frequently.

"Are you hungry, Xingqiu? I could buy us some food if you'd like." Xingqiu nodded at this question and stood up alongside Chongyun.

The two started to walk towards a store and chose some food.
(Use your imagination, cause I don't know what they would eat 😭.)

They sat down and started to eat, simply enjoying each other's company.
The time started to pass, and more people had started to leave the mall.

Author pov:

Aether, Venti, and Xiao made their way to meet at the front of the mall. Xingqiu and Chongyun arrived there a few minutes later. They all walked towards Xiaos car and got in Aether, in the front seat with the other three in the back seat.

Xiao started the car and pulled out of the  parking lot. They started the drive back to Venti's house.
The car ride was quiet, with xingqiu asleep on Chongyuns shoulder and venti listening to music.

After a while, the group finally reached Ventis house and got out of the car.
They all walked inside and went into Venti's room, sitting on the floor again. Xingqiu was now resting against chonguns chest, peacefully asleep. The remainder of the group just sat and talked for a while before falling asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

YIPEEEE!!! I MET THE WORD GOAL!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a great day/night/whatever it is for you right now.

I love you all, and remember to drink, eat, and get lots of sleep!
Bye!!
From T.

Words: 860 :]