Chapter ✨️6✨️

HELLO LOVELIES!

How are you guys?

I hope you're well!
I'm going to be really busy with band rehearsals this week because we have a big show next Monday ;-;
So, if I don't publish (even though I probably will), it's cause I am dead from exhaustion 🤗.

Anyways.... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I hope you have a great day/night or whatever is it for you :).

Enjoy! (Sorry if this chapter is a bit short)

°~+.+~°~+.+~°~+.+~°~+.+~°~+.+~°~+.+~°~+.

It was finally the weekend, the two days free from drama, teasing, but most of all, scaramouche.

It was around 7:30 when Aether woke up, the sun shining through the curtains as the soft rays of sunlight were splattered around the room.

Aether had gone in to have a shower and to get ready for the upcoming day of shopping and hanging out with friends. He wore a light blue shirt and some white jeans. His shirt was tucked I to his pants, and his hair was in a low bun. Quite a beautiful sight to be fair.

Aether went downstairs and into the small kitchen. He made himself some toast and a coffee before sitting down at the table. He started to eat his food slightly quickly.

After he had finished, he waved goodbye to lumine. (who was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone).

He walked out of the house and started to make his way to meet venti at his house. The walk was peaceful, wind blowing softly.

Aether reached ventis house and knocked on the door, it being answered soon after. "Hi Aether!!! Everyone else is inside! Come on!" Aether chuckled and followed venti into his room.

Ventis room was quite nice, pleasant forest green walls with posters littered on them. A small shelf was on one side of the room with some items on it, ranging from books to small statues.

"Hi Aether!" Chongyun was on the floor next to xingqui. Xiao was on the opposite side of the room to them on his phone. "Hey guys!" Aether went and sat down near xiao, and venti stood in the middle of them all.

"So! Today, we are all going to the mall. So we have to have groups to make sure we don't get lost!" Venti smiled and put his hands on his hips.

"Xiao and aether will be with me, and chongyun and xingqiu will be with each other!"
Everyone nodded and stood up. They all walked out of the room and headed into xiaos car since he was the only one out of everyone there who could drive. They all hopped in and started to drive to the mall.

-when they arrive at the mall-

Everyone got out of the car and headed I side. The mall was busy, people were moving around, and it seemed like every shop had at least one person occupying it. The boys agreed to meet up at the door court at 1:00 pm. Soon enough, the two groups had gone their separate ways.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

AHHH, IM SO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT :[[[

I didn't have much motivation to write this week, so this was all written today in the car. Again, I'm so so so so so sorry that this chapter is super short, but I should, hopefully, make the next one longer.

I hope you all had an absolutely amazing and incredible day, and I hope it is the same tomorrow.

As I mentioned at the start, if I don't publish next week, it is because  I will be really tired ;-;

Have a great day/night or whatever it is for you!

From T

Words: 613.