Chapter ✨️8✨️

HI GUYS!

(The image is my grammarly being absolutely stupid when I was writing this chapter 💀)

I'm so sorry that I didn't publish last week :((
We had mid-term exams, so I was super busy and tired.
I hope you all don't mind, ant that you weren't too upset with me!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Have a great day/night!

Enjoy!

○°○◆○°○◆○°○◆○°○◆○°○◆○°○◆○°○◆○°○

Author Pov:
The group had fallen asleep, Xingqiu was lying against Chongyuns chest peacefully while Chongyun layed on the floor. Aether and Venti were asleep on the bed, Aether was on the end of the bed, and Venti was sleeping tranquilly on his pillows.

Xiao had taken the liberty to watch over the group while they slept. This wasn't unusual for him. He normally stayed up late.

The only sound that filled the room was soft breathing. It was quite calming, actually.

It was around 12:30 am. Xiao felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier the longer he spent awake. Eventually, he fell asleep. His breathing slowed as his body relaxed slightly.

(I just know that Xiao simps are picturing this 😭)
________

In the morning:

Xingqiu was the first to wake up. His face flushed as he saw that he had been lying on Chongyuns chest. He slowly sat up, trying not to wake up anyone else.

Xingqui walked over to the corner and pulled out a book from his bag. He started to read it.

Venti was next to wake up. He opened his eyes and stretched his arms out, and stood up quickly. Venti, being himself, yelled at everyone to "wake up!"

Xiao, Chongyun, and Aethers eyes opened and looked towards Venti, a scowl on their face. Venti sheepishly chucked and looked away from the piercing gazes.

Xingqiu, who was still reading in the corner, looked up from his book and realised that everyone else was now awake. He snapped the book shut and packed it back into his bag.

"Venti....you're dead..." Xiaos eyes narrowed as he said this. Venti ran out of the room as everyone also watched him and chuckled.

The group that was left in the room stood up and walked out. They all reached the living room and saw Venti hiding behind the couch. Aether laughed, and Venti got up and pouted. "Hey! It's not funny!" Everyone also laughed as they started to get their things together and got ready to leave.

Xiao was first to leave. He waved goodbye and left the house without another word. Chongyun and Xingqiu were next to leave. They left together and walked down the street and headed towards the library to spend their Sunday with each other.

Aether helped Venti clean a little bit before leaving. As he left, the sky started to grow darker. It was about to rain.

Luckily, he reached he and Lumine's house in time, just before it started to rain.

He got inside and flopped himself onto the couch. His hair was messy and untied. Lumine looked at him and laughed. "You look soooo.... strange?" Aether rolled his eyes. "Don't. You. Dare. Mention. It..." he scowled and looked at her.

"Fine, fine!" Lumine went back to whatever she was doing as the raindrops patted against the window.

The twins sat in silence for a while, Lumine doing some homework, occasionally googling the answers.
Aether was on his phone, just scrolling through some stuff.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. "You get it, Aether!" The boy groaned and stood up. He opened the door reluctantly and saw the person he despised so much. Scaramouche.

"What." Aether asked, clearly not happy to see him here.

"Are you blind? It's pissing down rain out there, and I don't have an umbrella. At least let me stay for a few minutes until it stops raining." Scaramouche scowled as he said this from the doorway.

Aether rolled his eyes and moved out of the way slowly. The purple haired man just walked inside, taking off his shoes at the door.

Lumine looked at Aether, "soooo.... this your boyfriend or something...?"
"No!!!" Aether yelled at her and stormed off to his room. Scaramouche just looked at her slyly after hearing Aethers response.

The female twin looked up and down at him and rolled her eyes.

Aether reached his room, opened the door, and flopped onto his bed. "Why you of all people!?" Scarmouche just sat in the corner. "Oh? Not even an ounce of care for your guest~?"

(That wasn't flirting, just teasing.)

Aether scoffed, stood up, went to the bathroom, and grabbed a towel. He walked back into the room and threw it at the purple haired boy.

He then went to go sit down before Scaramouche stopped him. "Come on~ don't you want to do something? I'm pretty fucking bored over here...!"

Aether ignored him and started to scroll on his phone again, trying his best to ignore the walking grape in front of him.

The blonde could tell, this day wasn't going to be much fun at all.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Again, I am so so sorry for not posting last week, it was a really busy week for me. I hope you can forgive me!

I hope that you have a great day/night/whatever it is for you. I wish you luck if you have exams like me, make sure to give yourself a break when you need it!

Take care of yourself, make sure to drink water, eat some food, and get lots of sleep!

I'll see you all in the next chapter, byee!

From Tee

Word count: 939 :)