Chapter ✨️14✨️

HI!
I'M ALIVE, I PROMISE!

I apologise for not updating the book for three weeks straight. Life went downhill, and I was really busy. My apologies!

This chapter will either be really long or really short. I'm not too sure how long I'll spend on writing this. All i know is that I will publish it :D

Enjoy!

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Aether finds Lumine and sits with her, occasionally stealing some of her food and much sweeter ice tea. His face lights up as he tastes some of her food, and he takes some more. The bell rings, and the twins stand up, walking to their separate classes.

Aether reaches class and sees Scaramouche sitting in the back row of the desk, an unusual smile on his face. Aether sighs and sits next to Scaramouche in the back row, not making eye contact. However, Scara could swear he saw a sleight blush on the blondes cheeks.

Scara smirks and chuckles before starting to write notes. He ends up getting bored of the class and passes a note to Aether.

: "U free tonight?"

Aether stares in shock at the sight of the note. He draws a simple shocked emoji on the paper before handing it back to Scara. The purple haired man then starts writing back again.

: "I'm serious!

He hands the note to Aether and looks at him pleadingly. Aether sighs and writes back.

: "Just give me your address, I'll meet you at 7 pm.

Aether sighs and hands him the note. He then turns his attention back to the chalkboard, writing down notes.

Scara was blushing a lot, proud that he made the first move to this possible relationship. He smirks and writes down his address, handing it to Aether before continuing his note-taking. He had a giddy smile on his face for the remainder of the lesson, the blush still present on his face.

After class

Aether walks out of the room with Scaramouche's address on a slip of paper in his pocket. He walks off to find Venti, Xingqiu, and Chongyun. He ends up finding two of three boys.

Xingqiu and Chongyun were in the library, no surprise there. Apparently, Venti had stuck out of school grounds to get MacDonald's.

Aether sighs, knowing this is a flawlessly true rumour. The blonde sits next to Xingqiu and Chongyun, just playing around on his phone while waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell rings after a few minutes. The three boys walk out of the library and towards their final class of the day, all going in different directions.

...

It was now home time, Aether, and Lumine were walking out of the school gates while chatting with one another about annoying teachers, classmates, and more.

The two blondes reach home, and Aether walks into the bathroom, getting undressed and preparing for a shower. He turns the water to a warm temperature, getting in and starting to thoroughly wash his hair and body.

Aether gets out of the shower and pulls some clothes from his cupboard, his hair being untied and damp. He changes into a light yellow hoodie and some black jeans, along with white shoes and a white beanie.

He does up his hair and waves to Lumine, making her turn her head and look at him.

"Oh? Who're you meeting?" She says, a teasing tone evident in her voice as she spoke. Aether gives her the middle finger and walks out of the house, heading towards a bus stop.

He waits for the bus for about 20 minutes before the large vehicle is visible over the horizon. The bus pulls into the stop, and Aether boards, heading towards Scaramouche's house.

Aether really hoped this wasn't some sick prank...

___________

Sorry again for not posting recently!
I'll try to be more frequent!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this chapter, whether negative or positive :D

Love you all ❤️

Remember to drink plenty of water, eat some food and get some sleep!

Bye!

Words: 667.