Chapter ✨️11✨️

Hi, my lovelies!
How are you all today?
(I WILL FEED MY SCARANATION CHILDREN.)

I hope it's well. I should be updating as normal for at least a few weeks as it is currently our two week break from school, and there will be no exams as such in the first weeks of school :]

Sorry if this chapter seems rushed or not thought out. It was written in a time pinch to get it out on the due date.

Enjoy!

/\\//\\//\\//\\///\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

In the morning, Aether was the first to arise. He stood up and stretched before walking into the bathroom and having a shower, enjoying the warm water running over his body.

Scaramouche was awoken by the sounds of the water. He groaned and rolled off the air mattress. He went over to his bag and pulled out his school uniform from the previous day. It would have to do.

The blonde walked out of the bathroom already ready for the upcoming school day, in his uniform and his hair neatly done in a plait (Lumine had shown him how)

Scaramouche walked into the bathroom and got changed into his uniform, using Aethers hair brush to untangle the knotted, purple mess.

As the purple haired boy walked out of the bathroom, he was met with the smell of burning toast. He ran downstairs and saw Aether waving away smoke from the smoke detector.

"Can't you do anything right, blondie!?"
Scaramouche sighed and walked out of the house, skipping breakfast and beginning to walk to school.

Aether followed soon after, two apples in his hands. He threw an apple at Scaramouche, at which he caught, and bit into his own.

The walk was silent, but strangely not awkward.

(Time skip to when they get to school because I don't have the time or motivation to write that 😭)

Aether and Scaramouche split ways as soon as they reached the hellish school, not speaking with each other for the rest of the day.

The blonde made his way to his first class and sat down, instantly not paying attention as the teacher walked in.

The purple haired boy made his way to class as well, doing almost the exact same as Aether, not giving two shits about his education.

However, something was brewing between the two, whether it be something they like or something they hate, only time can tell...

________

AHHHHHHHH

IM SO SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT...

But the main thing is, did you enjoy it?
I hope you did!

Remember to drink plenty of water, eat some food, and get as much sleep as humanly possible ^^

Love you all!
Bye!

From T

Words: 445