Chapter 12

Dane's POV

I had a shoot for an upcoming movie called "My Wife's Mysterious Life." It's about a girl who had amnesia and married a CEO.

I auditioned for it last summer and got accepted.

Today is the first day of shooting, and I woke up at 4 am because we were shooting in Seoul, Korea.

We flew to Korea by private plane, and my manager booked me a hotel room.

I stayed at the hotel and ordered room service.

An hour later, my manager called me because we needed to start shooting.

I got dressed and took a cab.

As I got out of the cab, I saw a familiar face. I paid the cab driver and ran after the girl, but she disappeared.

So, I went to the place where we were going to shoot and saw the familiar-looking girl.

It was Gie, the girl from my university. Without any hesitation, I went up to her and asked,

"Gie? What are you doing here?"

She replied, "I'm shooting a movie here. I'm the female lead of a new upcoming movie. But wait, what about you? What are you doing in Korea? You're supposed to be in the Philippines."

I said, "You're the female lead? I'm the male lead. Does that mean we're coworkers now?"

Gie blushed and said, "I think so."

The director approached us and introduced herself as Cathy Morel. We smiled, and the stylist called us.

After that, we started shooting.

Gie is a pretty good actress. She's a natural. She isn't famous yet, but with this movie being released, she'll get lots of opportunities, so I needed to support her.

The shooting for the day ended, and Gie asked me out to dinner.

We went to a chicken restaurant and discussed the scenes.

I found out that there would be kissing scenes on the last day, and I was shocked. I had never done it before.

I asked Gie, "There'll be kissing scenes. Are you okay with that?"

Gie smiled and said, "Of course."

Weeks went by, and Gie and I started to get comfortable with each other. We eventually got close.

Today is the last day of shooting, and I'm so nervous.

Gie was saying her lines, and the director signaled me to kiss her.

It was magical. It wasn't a fake kiss. It was real. It was my first kiss.

The director shouted, "Cut!" I pulled myself together and ran to the restroom, realizing that I was falling for Gie.

Two months later, the movie was released, and we returned to the Philippines. And that was it.