Chapter 7: Hanni

As I stepped onto the warm, sun-kissed beach, I noticed my friend's cousin.

His name was Leo, a tall figure with sun-bleached hair and a captivating smile. He was surrounded by a group of friends, but his eyes was on me.

There was an immediate spark, an unspoken connection that neither of us could ignore.

As the sun was about to set, Leo approached me.

He asked me if I wanted to join him for a walk along the shoreline.

We talked about everything, from our favorite books to our dreams and aspirations.
The connection between us deepened, and we found ourselves lost in the moment.

By the time we returned to the party, the moon was high in the sky, casting a soft glow on the beach.

As we said our goodbyes, Leo handed me a small seashell, a memento of our unforgettable day.

The next day, I woke up with a smile on my face.

The events of the previous day felt like a dream, but the seashell that Leo had given me, sitting on my bedside table, was a sweet reminder that it was real.

I decided to call Leo, my heart pounding as I dialed his number.

To my relief, he picked up almost instantly.

We chatted for a while, our conversation flowing as easily as it had on the beach.

Leo invited me to a local cafe for breakfast, an invitation I gladly accepted.

At the cafe, we picked up right where we left off.

We laughed, shared stories, and enjoyed their time together.

As we were leaving, Leo took my hand, looked into my eyes, and promised me that this was just the beginning of their adventures together.

From that day on, me and Leo spent nearly every day together, our bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

We were more than just friends - we were partners, ready to face whatever life had in store for us.

The following day, I found myself walking the familiar route to school.

The world seemed brighter, more vibrant, my heart still fluttering from the memories of the past two days.

As I entered my classroom, my friends immediately noticed the change in me.

I had a certain glow, a twinkle in my eye that wasn't there before.

Throughout the day, my mind drifted back to Leo, their conversations, and the promise of more adventures to come.

Even in the midst of my classes and schoolwork, I found myself smiling, lost in my thoughts.

After school, I met Leo at our favorite spot, a quiet park near the school.

We spent the afternoon talking about our day, sharing their dreams, and planning their next adventure.

Despite the routine of school, every day felt like a new beginning with Leo by my side.

After school, I headed home to my family's mansion.
I decided to invite my friends Cedric, Dane, and Paul over.

The mansion, usually quiet and empty, was soon filled with laughter and chatter as my friends arrived.

We explored the expansive grounds, played games in the recreation room, and enjoyed a movie in the home theater.

However, there was a noticeable absence. Lia hadn't come.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment.

I had hoped to introduce Lia to Leo, to share the joy I had found with my best friend. But I brushed it off, deciding not to let it dampen the mood.

As the night came to a close, I found myself looking forward to the next day, to the promise of more adventures and the hope that Lia would join them next time.

Despite the minor setback, I was grateful for the friends.