Chapter 1: Hanni's POV

"Hanni! Malalate ka na, it's your first day at college."

"College? But I'm tired..." I say while whining.

"Come on, don't be dramatic. You need to get ready!" said my mom.

"Ok, ok, fine."

I arranged my things and got ready for school. My manager, AKA my mom, dropped me off sa university. As soon as I entered the university, many people immediately came to me to get my autograph.

It took me an hour just to find my class; I was so late, first period already finished.

Dumiretso na ako sa second period pero mashado akong maaga. I saw a guy sitting at the back of the classroom. Looks like he's my classmate. I sat next to him; it was so awkward. Good thing I know how to make a conversation. I talked to the guy.

"Hi, I'm Hanni Xu. Uhh.. What's your name?"

"Hanni Xu? The youngest model of the Philippines?"

"Yeah, I'm her. Nice to meet you!"

*DING DONG*

"Second period is about to start. Uh, my name is Cedric Reyes, by the way, and nice to meet you too."

He says then smiles at me. Our classmates came in, and class started.

After the second period, we went out and bought ourselves lunch. I got dumpling soup, and Cedric got adobo rice. We sat at the bench just outside of school, then we saw a girl crying just across from the bench we were sitting on.

Cedric got up and asked why she was crying; I got up too. She was surprised when she saw us; she ran inside the school.

Cedric and I sat on the bench again, and we ate the food.

"Oh! Oo nga pala, Cedric, what do you do?" I asked.

"Ah, I'm an NBA player, the youngest NBA player, and I'm also a soccer coach and football trainer."

"Ooh.. So you're also famous? That's good to know."

"Yeah, I'm worldwide famous."

Cedric and I finished eating; we threw away the trash and went back to school. When we were about to enter the school, we heard girls screaming and shouting. We saw a tall guy; girls were surrounding him. I realized it was.. Dane Hiroshi?!?!?! I screamed and went up to him.

"Oh my god.. DANE!!!!!" I was fangirling over him since I was young, and now, he was at my dream university.

Cedric took my arm, and we went back to our classroom. I couldn't stop gushing over Dane while we go up. Cedric was making fun of me while I fangirled.

Pumasok na kami ni Ced for the 3rd period, and napansin ko yung crying girl from earlier, but hindi ko pinansin because she looked busy. And I was in the same class as Dane Hiroshi!! Oh my gosh. I couldn't stop staring at him; Cedric waved his arms and teased me again. Dane noticed me staring, then he smiled.

Cedric and I sat next to Dane, and the guy in front of us waved at me. It was Paul Quino! The most famous editor in the Philippines.

"Hi, I'm Paul Quino. Just call me Paul. I know you.. You're that famous model, am I right?"

"Yes, I'm Hanni Xu, and this is Cedric Reyes, Paul Quino, and Dane Hiroshi."

"Ooh, the famous NBA player and the first Filipino-Japanese actor. Nice to meet you guys. I'm Paul Quino; let's all be friends!"

*DING DONG*

"Class is about to start."

I couldn't help but notice the girl who cried. She was sitting next to Dane and was really quiet. Cedric also noticed.

The third period ended, Cedric, Dane, Paul, and I went to the canteen where we had ramen and siomai rice. While eating, we noticed the girl who had cried earlier sitting alone. Dane decided to approach her.

"Hey, do you wanna sit with us?" The girl stared at Dane and nods. We all sat together eating our lunch. The girl was silent while eating; it made everyone feel awkward. I asked the girl some questions.

"Uh hey, what's your name?"

The girl responded in a low voice. "Lia Haruki."

"Lia Haruki? You're the billionaire's daughter?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Well then nice to meet you, I'm Hanni Xu. This is Cedric Reyes, Paul Quino, and Dane Hiroshi."

Lia blushed when Dane smiled at her; she must be a fangirl too. My mom suddenly texted me.

Mom says: Hanni, I'm outside of your school.

Hanni says: Why?

Mom says: They need you, kailangan mo na i-film mga scene mo para sa movie.

Hanni says: Okay, I'll just say goodbye to my friends.

"Guys, I need to go, please tell the professor I'll be skipping. It's urgent. See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye, Hanni."

I went outside and saw my mom beside the car. I immediately hopped in the car. "How was your first day at university?"

"It was great mom! I met lots of famous people, Cedric the NBA player, Dane the first Filipino-Japanese actor, Paul the guy who edited the Orphan movie, and Lia Haruki, the billionaire's daughter."

Mom suddenly stopped the car; I was confused.

"D-did you say Haruki??"

"Yeah? Why mom?"

"Hanni, stay away from that girl."

I was really confused. "Why po, Mom?"

"Her dad is the famous yakuza."

"What's a yakuza?"

"Her dad is in the mafia! I don't want you getting involved with that girl."

"But.. She's nice."

"Hanni, don't talk back if you don't want us to get killed. Anyways, malalate ka na sa shooting mo ayan tuloy."

I remained silent.

After shooting, bumalik na kami sa car, and we went back home. It was already nighttime nung nakauwi na kami. I checked my Instagram and saw Cedric and Paul following me; I followed them back. I also made a group chat so we can all text each other; I added Dane sa GC too.

It's already 11:23 PM; I just finished all my work and went to bed.

Goodnight.