43-44

Chapter 43 Mr. Qin also realized it
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In the past, Ruan Qiao would always have palpitations when she was in a hurry with homework or when she was meditating on a painting. Her heartbeat would become faster and faster, and she would be too anxious to sleep.

Qin Zhuo would hold him in his arms and let him sleep on his chest.

"Wouldn't it make you uncomfortable?"

"You only weigh a few pounds, close your eyes."

Qin Zhuo's body temperature was higher than his, and his heartbeat and breathing were longer, sounding very stable.

Ruan Qiao always wanted to adjust himself to the same frequency, but he became sleepy every time he adjusted it.

Things in the world cannot be explained clearly. Qin Zhuo is the most dangerous cliff he has ever walked on, and it is also the place that gives him the most sense of security.

Ruan Qiao still remembered that Qin Zhuo's breathing rate was slower than now.

The breath on the phone fluctuated a bit, and several times Ruan Qiao thought the other party was about to speak, but in the end it fell silent.

He did not ask who the other party was, but hung a paintbrush on the outer handle of the bedroom door.

With such a sign at work, Yu Si would never call him again.

He turned on his mobile phone hands-free and put it on the table, spread out the drawing paper, and drew the graduation assessment.

The final assessment is the last and most important assignment in the 2+2 project. Ruan Qiao thought about it for many days but failed to find any good inspiration.

Ian said he has a lot of energy inside him.

He doesn't know, he just wants to paint a picture now.

Listening to the distant deep voice.

Paint from noon to evening.

The only sounds in the room were the sound of brushes crossing paper and the breathing of two people.

Later, the phone ran out of battery, leaving only one person's breath.

Quietly as if it had always been like this.

Ruan Qiao had not painted for so long in one breath for a long time. After finishing the last stroke, he turned off the light and went to sleep. He curled up on the bed and wrapped himself tightly in a blanket.

The moonlight fell softly on the tips of his hair, shining from another distant time and space.

The next day, when Ian received the assignment submitted by Ruan Qiao, one eyebrow was raised high.

"So fast? Don't you want to repair anymore?"

Ruan Qiao shook his head.

Ian opened the scroll and took a breath.

Ruan Qiao's colors are always clear, just like the person he is, soft and warm.

His paintings tend to be free and peaceful. Occasionally, there are some dark and unconstrained designs that make the whole painting lively, but contradictory to the originality. Ian has always felt that Ruan Qiao's paintings are a bit awkward.

Ruan Qiao told what Xu Lan once said to him

Tell Ian that Teacher Xu said that his paintings are free but not free, and let him think clearly about what he wants.

Ian was silent for a while after hearing this. When he raised his head again, there was a strange light in his eyes, and he said with a smile: "You are an interesting kid, but this... you really need to figure it out yourself."