13-14

Chapter 13 The light Qin Zhuo gave him
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The rabbit tail in Ruan Qiao's hand fell into the carton with a "snap" and he said at a loss: "Lu, Lu Ran..."

Lu Ran didn't look at him and looked directly at Qin Zhuo: "Sorry, I went to the bathroom by mistake."

Qin Zhuo knocked on the armchair calmly: "That's a bit wrong."

"Yeah, the house is too big and it's hard to find." Ruan Qiao laughed guiltily, grabbed Lu Ran's sleeve and walked out, "Uncle Qin..., I'll take Lu Ran first."

After saying that, he quickly pulled Lu Ran away from the place of right and wrong.

Lu Ran: "What did you just hold in your hand?"

"Ah? What did you get?" Ruan pretended to be stupid, "It's just...a little pomegranate toy. I picked it up and looked at it because it looked interesting."

The pomegranate stuck to the leg: "Woof! Woof!"

"Look, it also knows how to talk about it, haha." Ruan Qiao laughed twice, feeling that something was wrong with the way Lu Ran looked at him.

Ruan Qiao was on pins and needles during the ensuing discussion, and he didn't dare to run away. However, it was indeed difficult to follow. Fortunately, Lu Ran didn't mention anything after the incident.

It seems that since the last time he asked him to cry in the dormitory, Lu Ran was not as aggressive as before -

Two days later, Ruan Qiao, Yang Jie and Lin Yumeng went to Qin Zhuo's company again to do wall painting as agreed.

At noon, it took a lot of effort to convince Lin Yumeng that he wanted to eat junk food instead of eating the art team's luxurious box lunch with them.

Then he turned around and slipped into the president's special elevator.

"Mr. Qin, what do you have to do with me?"

Ruan Qiao was reluctant, after all, she was still frightened by what happened last time.

Qin Zhuo didn't care about the child's perfunctory attitude and just asked: "Are you happy painting?"

Qin's Science and Technology Building is divided into two floors, east and west, in a V-shape with wide open angles. From his office, Qin Zhuo could just see the little painter in an apron opposite, and the floor-standing telescope that Tang Li put out of the way came in handy.

The slender wrists in the camera are leaving colorful strokes on the wall. Sometimes the child can't help but pout and blow. His eyes are focused and enthusiastic, as if what is blooming is not a petal, but the light bloom that he should be. dream.

"If you like drawing so much, why would you choose a computer?" Qin Zhuo paused and asked, "Is it because of Yangyang?"

He had never cared about Ruan Qiao's major before, thinking that the so-called liking of painting was just a hobby, a hobby.

But I discovered it last time I took it home

, Ruan Qiao not only has no talent for his major, he is simply stupid.

Although it can be seen that he has worked very hard, and his IQ is not much different after more than ten years of exam-oriented education, he is completely different from the kid who had a bright eye when he was drawing.

Ruan Qiao was stunned when asked, and whispered: "It's not because of Jiayang..."

"Then tell me, why would a person who can even confuse recursion learn computer science?"