51-52

Chapter 51 The young couple's tricks
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Those who are loved are always confident.

Those who are being chased have no fear.

In fact, Ruan Qiao said that he really didn't mean to neglect Mr. Qin. He didn't go to the hospital these days because he was busy with his drawings.

Not long after returning to China, a gallery contacted him about hosting an art exhibition. Ruan Qiao told them that he would consider it.

The last time I met with the owner of Illusion, Fu Shuhui said that his paintings were very good and could be exhibited at Illusion, but the queue would take a long time.

In fact, Ruan Qiao knew that the senior's words were just kind words, and the reason for the long queue was to make time for more famous painters. However, Fu Shuhui recognized that he could hold an exhibition at Illusion, and Ruan Qiao was still looking forward to it.

There are almost no painters in China who don't want to hold an exhibition of their own at Illusion.

Ruan Qiao was confused whether to hold an exhibition in a general gallery first and open up the domestic hand-painted market as soon as possible, or to wait for the illusion?

But no matter which one, more and better works are needed.

He hardly has any free time these days.

Many people may think that artistic creation relies on inspiration. Traveling and watching TV shows every day is the only way to find inspiration. Once you have inspiration, everything will be fine.

But Ruan Qiao felt that it was for a master who was already very skilled in painting, and he himself was still far behind.

The answer is to work harder.

As for Qin Zhuo... Ruan Qiao couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

He said that day that he would chase him from the beginning, but Qin Zhuo actually started to introduce himself officially on the spot.

He said that we should start from an equal understanding of ourselves.

Just admit it, the key point is that although you are not bragging, it is similar to the content of the Forbes brochure. There is no trace of wanting equality! Equal to a hammer!

Annoying.

Ruan Qiao listened expressionlessly and introduced himself with a chuckle: "My surname is Ruan. I am a painter. I am 23 years old."

Qin Zhuo: "..."

Ruan Qiao left and stopped coming to the hospital to volunteer. Qin Zhuo couldn't urge him.

After all, when chasing people, you have to act like you are chasing them.

Over the years, Qin Zhuo has read the chat records between him and Ruan Qiao so many times that sometimes he can blurt out a cold joke, which makes all the executives look at each other.

--Those were all sent to him by Ruan Qiao.

There are cold jokes, earthy love words, and three-line love poems.

If he didn't reply, Ruan Qiao would sound pitiful, and if he replied perfunctorily, he would accuse him of using a robot to automatically reply.

Anyway, little things

There are a hundred ways to pester.

Annoying and sweet.

Qin Zhuo didn't quite understand this at first and didn't know what the point of the joke was.